• kirla
    73 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 6:38 AM

Happy Birthday

I would like to try the calculators

• MJosey
    65 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 6:42 AM

Happy birthday Kay, the meters are very impressive looking and would love to try them out

Mike

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 8:48 AM

Happy Birthday Kat. Have a great day. Send me the link please.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 9:27 AM

Happy Birthday Kat

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 9:37 AM

happy birthday kat ..same week as mine id like to give it a try ty in advance

• frankc48
    597 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 9:46 AM

Kat,

I wish you a very happy birthday!  I really love the look of your calculators and I'd like to add them to my WGT tool box.  Please let me know how to find them.  Thank you very much!

Frank

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 10:12 AM

When I moved in with my uncle, he had a family tradition for birthdays, and a bit backwards to the current trend.  Instead of receiving gifts on your birthday, you were to purchase gifts for your family and closest friends.  His logic was, "as you get older, you'll come to the realization that birthdays sùck! ... so I want to instill that in you while you're still young."

It's really fun for us ... and it's usually kept within the family.  While I still have to go out and buy gifts for my family to celebrate my birthday, my uncle's is one day earlier than mine, so we're going to take that shopping trip together later on today.

I do want to share my calculator program with all my virtual friends!  Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!  And for those of you who have received my "birthday present", I truly hope it works well for you. 

If I missed your request, please send me a friend invite and a PM and I'll get the link over to you as soon as I can!

My best to each and every one of you!

Kat ♥

PS:  Alanti ... Who the F*** is Kay?????  Nothing like a typo on a birthday wish!

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 10:18 AM

When the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!

Would love to give those calculators a try.

Tom

• wbrinston
    108 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 10:34 AM

Happy Birthday Kat, would really like to try this out!!!

TY

• MUFFLERMAN0045
    17 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 10:45 AM

happy brithday i would love t get this ty for your help

RSS