Help › Forums

A birthday celebration ...

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:51 AM (123 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 11:44 AM

Bullzaye:
    I have no idea what's allowed and not allowed on WGT

I guess it comes down to what you feel comfortable with.  To me, as long as you are not using a program that will actually take the swing for you, or have a program that will modify the packet data being sent back to WGT, you're okay.  

This is merely a tool that will give you adjusted yardage, flag movement and putting distance/percent required.  It won't take the shot for you.  it doesn't slow down the meter or return packet data to WGT.  It's something many do; whether "in their heads" or with a calculator.  This is like a programmable calculator with memorized "functions", that will give you an answer based on information you enter.

Since it isn't "for sale", I won't attempt to sell it to you.  If you feel it would be beneficial and you feel comfortable using it, get it.  If not, don't.  Simple as that.  IMO, it's not a cheat.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 7 2014 5:38 PM

Hi everyone ...

I had one person point out an error I had with uphill putts.  That error has been corrected and a new install program is now on the link I've shared with everyone.

If you are using the putting calculator, please download and run the installation program.  You should not have to run an uninstall.  Once the new version has been installed, test this putt for accuracy:

Green Speed: Tournament; Putter setting (greater than 15), Distance: 15 feet, Elevation: 2 inches uphill. (press calculate).

If you receive 15.8 as the distance, you have the old version installed.  If you receive 13 as a distance you're golden.  (with Tourney settings at .75 for 0" elev distance, .52 for per inch adjustment and .75 for past the hole adjustment).

Kat ♥

• mrgain
    418 Posts
    Sat, Mar 8 2014 8:35 AM

Hi Kat, I did write to you on 03/02 but obviously got lost in the rush. Would you mind letting me have the link to your calculators please. Thanks again   Gordon (mrgain )

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 11:20 AM

DaddysKat:
    I had one person point out an error I had with uphill putts.

;-)

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 11 2014 11:29 AM

hpurey:

DaddysKat:
    I had one person point out an error I had with uphill putts.

;-)

Me too!  Great guy!  I can't thank him enough for speaking up about that error.  It's funny what a misplaced parenthesis can do to a math calc!

If any of you run across things that just don't compute, please let me know.  I'd like the calculators to become the best on this site!

Kat ♥

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 3:35 AM

I would love to give this a spin. Looks very nice. 

Thanks,

• unolittlelady
    92 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 4:55 AM

how could i get a copy Please. Thank You unolittlelady

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:04 AM

Hi Kat 

As a strugling legend I would be grateful for both calculators. 

Have a great day

Russell

• belowzeroyes
    361 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 6:58 AM

Hi Kat I quit having bdays after 75 but hope yours is great. I am legend who has great need for some help. Thus would like to give them a try. Norm

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Mar 14 2014 10:52 AM

Hi all ...

If you would like to obtain a copy, please send me a PM and I'll reply with the link.

Thanks!

Kat ♥

RSS