Forums

Help › Forums

A birthday celebration ...

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:51 AM (123 replies)
  • JZeman17
    254 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 1:34 PM

Along with all of the other well wishers.I too would like to "Wish You A Very Happy Birthday". It just so happens another year of life  will be celebrated in my household this month. B-day falls on the day when all the rivers and" beer" turn green around parts of the world. LOL

If possible would greatly appreciate the link to your programs.

Will send a friend request.

Many happy days inyour future!!!!

JZeman17

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 1:39 PM

Would love to try this out...

DaddysKat:

When I moved in with my uncle, he had a family tradition for birthdays, and a bit backwards to the current trend.  Instead of receiving gifts on your birthday, you were to purchase gifts for your family and closest friends.  His logic was, "as you get older, you'll come to the realization that birthdays sùck! ... so I want to instill that in you while you're still young."

It's really fun for us ... and it's usually kept within the family.  While I still have to go out and buy gifts for my family to celebrate my birthday, my uncle's is one day earlier than mine, so we're going to take that shopping trip together later on today.

I do want to share my calculator program with all my virtual friends!  Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!  And for those of you who have received my "birthday present", I truly hope it works well for you. 

If I missed your request, please send me a friend invite and a PM and I'll get the link over to you as soon as I can!

My best to each and every one of you!

Kat ♥

PS:  Alanti ... Who the F*** is Kay?????  Nothing like a typo on a birthday wish!

• eggiesworld
    296 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 2:50 PM

would like to give it a try also Kat friend request sent. Happy Bday!

• VanMan75
    265 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 5:04 PM

pardon me good sir.  I know we've never met but i'd love to try this out.  I use only starter balls and quite often have to guess what i'm doing.  I do fairly ok, but I bet I'd probably do killer with these babies.  would you do me the honor of allowing me to use them?  I thank you in advance for any help you can provide...

• Bullzaye
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 7:00 PM

DaddysKat:

If you're interested, leave a message on this thread and I'll get the link over to you.  The installation is easy and the space required by the program and the variable configuration file is minimal.  

Kat ♥

I should like the link to download and to try it if it is allowed on WGT, very impressive, ty.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 7:37 PM

VanMan75:
    pardon me good sir.

Wow ... worse than being called "Kay!"  I guess you're of the opinion that a woman isn't capable of writing something this good?

A woman has to be 10 times smarter to compete in "a man's world" ... fortunately, this isn't difficult!  lol.

Go back to page 1 and read my post to the end ... send me a friend request, then a PM and I'll send you the link ... and never again call me sir?  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 8:29 AM

DaddysKat:

Edit:  The request for the calculators has been a bit overwhelming.  For me, the easiest way to handle this would be for you to do the following:

• If we're not yet friends, send me a friend request, then a PM requesting the link for the calculator.  If we're already friends, just send me a PM.
    • Once I get your PM, I'll forward over the link.
    • Sorry, but this post is a bit active, and trying to send out the link to everyone that has responded is a tad awkward.  This way just may eliminate me sending the link to you twice (or more)!

Happy B'day Kat!

When you get the time, I'd love to try this gem out.  Friend request sent.

HP

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 12:24 PM

Bullzaye:
    I should like the link to download and to try it if it is allowed on WGT, very impressive, ty.

Why would you be able to use Microsoft's calculator but not this one?  Your "allowed" comment doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

It merely tells you distance, deviation and/or putting distance/percent.  You can get the same results using Microsoft's calculator or even manually in your head if you put in the effort.  Me ... I'd much rather chat in MP and/or AS than have to think about adjusted distances and putting percentages.

• Bullzaye
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 4 2014 7:54 PM

DaddysKat:

Why would you be able to use Microsoft's calculator but not this one?  Your "allowed" comment doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

It merely tells you distance, deviation and/or putting distance/percent.  You can get the same results using Microsoft's calculator or even manually in your head if you put in the effort.  Me ... I'd much rather chat in MP and/or AS than have to think about adjusted distances and putting percentages.

I have no idea what's allowed and not allowed on WGT, there are putting assisters out there that I have no idea if allowed or not, it was not a slight on your effort, I replied to your offer to try it, sorry if you were offended. Perhaps a better wording of my entry was needed.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Mar 5 2014 12:36 AM

Happy Birthday Kat - friend request on the way :-)

RSS