Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 10:45 PM

pdb1:
    Yes I get the pop up . If I don't leave the start page on , when I click it I get nothing

I see.

In that case, it would do as it does, to you...(that didn't sound right)...but I know what you are saying.

My suggestion would be to just put the credits in your account...then you can play with just one window open ...

In fact, many of us just use a certain browser (MAx 3 for me) to play WGT on, and nothing else...

I/e, I click on my Maxthon Icon, I go directly to the game client page.

I use Chrome, FF, etc for surfing the web or spouting off here;)

But never do I have another window open (regardless of browser) when I am playing.

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 5:03 PM

Sorry to bust in I am about to explode. I just finished an alt shot game where every one of my shots was so ridiculously manipulated by the dam VEM. Guys and Girls, just wait until the people get a hold of all the illegal functions going on in this game. The STUPID people who run it have the pressure on the lower employees to lie  about any problem in the game because all WGT wants to do is cause errors in shots so that we have to hit the balls more and loose them in the water or brush and spend more money at a higher cost getting more balls to play a manipulated  game that will never be the same one day to the next.  They say just practice and we'll get it, will it won't happen because that VEM is Virtual ETHERNET Module and I capitalize ETHERNET because they don't need to be watching your game to alter it, It goes on you the second you get online. Then might not show up until the 4th or 5th tee then shoots will go wrong. I have had at least 13 Birdies stop 1 inch short of going in the hole today. That's not me. I'm the girl that played The Best of the Par 5 course twice and finished at -6  9 hole round with an Eagle on each round. Now hard to even make par and they raised my average from what they set it when I made Tour Master.

WGT will probably not publish this and may even close my account like they have with others so if that happens I will know they have been operating illegally. Every one have a nice day. 

• biteme100
    156 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 6:07 PM

Your Average resets to zero when you tier up. your first game in the new tier becomes your average. It will then fluctuate until you reach saturation in that tier (I believe it is 50 ranked rounds as a Tour Master), only then will it begin to go down, generally with sub par rounds.

Best of par 3's and best of par 5's do not count in your average. My average when I made legend went as high as 73.75, until I reached saturation at 500 ranked rounds, then it has started to slowly drop. 

Steve

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 8:01 PM

good morning.sleep well and long did we.lol

just funnen.

navi

RSS