Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2014 7:11 PM

Haven't played in a while. Been playing a little on mobile, came back to PC and OMFG what have they done to the game lol, I have no idea what distance my clubs hit now, could be 10yds over or 20yds under. Putting is a total loss, will show me all red and ball stops halfway and I'm in blue, wtf lol. Guess this is a new way to make it a lot tougher, haven't had a round under par yet. and if I'm off the ding a little, may as well of just missed the box entirely. God I love this game lol

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 12:46 PM

Clear out your PC, clear your caches and try a different browser. Then try to stop insulting everyone that has illness.

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 12:52 PM

same issues and my pc always gets cleared out, caches always cleared. browser is fine. its not always our fault....

• biggtoad
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:19 PM

same is happening to us right now, complete crap after a replay, we are using two different browsers.

ok ball went in the water, what a waste of time

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:20 PM

I guess just don't hit great shots close to the hole?..lol

• fngrpilot
    42 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:33 PM

courteneyfish:

Clear out your PC, clear your caches and try a different browser. Then try to stop insulting everyone that has illness.

wasn't insulting everyone with an illness and especially not Michael J Fox, who I admire. was just a reference to how the meter was jumping so bad that it was impossible to play. Ya jackwagon  lol

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:39 PM

fngrpilot:
    Ya jackwagon  lol
    Whooooops.there you go again.

• Cede101
    201 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:47 PM

the general feeling is that the problem is with the flash player memory getting swamped 

I am told a quick clearing of the flash player cache should fix the problem but I have not tried it myself yet :)

• Yoch
    486 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 1:50 PM

This is really simple...I don't think he was making any reference as to down talking Michael Fox. Maybe not a good choice for comparison. But I agree with him on WGT replay after effect, bad meter, delayed meter, lose of game, drops, and a variety of other effects all after each replay, I have cleared caches several times ran 4 different browsers, played 3 different computers and the same thing happens.. the darn replay after effect has cost me a min. 3 of their new RZN balls...... its tough enough with everything else with out this happening. We buy their gear, we buy their balls, the least we should get is a decent round of reasonable golf....... Not asking for perfect, that would be out of reach   

RSS