Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 6:35 AM

pdb1:

Good grief girl.You don't even have 400 games in.

You're wasting your time trying to get through to this one.  Fancy Pipe once posted here that he (this was from the other account) lost a ball on the 1st hole at St. Andrews and would take legal action if it wasn't replaced.

That's the kind of insanity you're trying to make see reason here.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 2:43 PM

pdb1:
    It would make sense that they feed and need each other for your golfing experience to run properly.

Not so. Advice for years has always been to close the main page if you start the game by hitting Play Now. There is zero reason to have the main page open while playing the game. I start the game from a bookmark that goes around the main page.

pdb1:
    The auto ball replacement ,purchase prompt.  If your " other screen isn't running you wont be able replace or reequip your balls during play

Yes you can. Balls can definitely be purchased during a round and if you buy the ones you started the game with, they immediately go into your bag to use, regardless of whether or not the main page is open. It doesn't even open to get the balls you bought during the round.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jul 14 2014 9:20 PM

pdb1:

If I dont leave the start page on . Then click to buy new balls . It never comes up . even if I start the page then.

You don't get that little popup down by your ball when you're on the last one?

Try this (you my just be cancelling it)...get a ball in your bag that you just have one of, head out for a round.

You should get a notice to buy balls before you tee off.

It's a little rectangular popup down by the ball.

RSS