Forums

Help › Forums

Terrible WGT ISSUES

Sat, Feb 29 2020 1:06 PM (158 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 7:58 AM

fancygirl4u:
    I'm keeping great records of all the wrong responses for you know who.

Your replay record concurs 100% - yep every one only you to blame for those shots / putts.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 8:24 AM

fancygirl4u:

Just had another ridiculous messed up  game with 4 on alt shot game. Shots were wrong, green speeds for Championship were wrong, breaks lied, wind was no existent. And after all that WGT  kicked us off 3 times then my partner got kicked off and we end up loosing the game. Time to report that to the WGT Complaint Board. Keep doing this WGT, I'm keeping great records of all the wrong responses for you know who.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Nov 4 2014 8:44 AM

LMAO. I dunno, Paul, those screws all look too tight. Think there's a few loose ones in play here.  :-D

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:06 AM

What do you work for WGT. Before I even come online, I clear all files from my Flash Player then run Glary Utilities that removes all temp files,registry cleaner,shortcut fixer,spyware remover,Disk repair,Tracks Eraser, Temp Files Cleaner and Startup Manager. But still WGT's VEM can screw up a game. I just finished the most messed up game I have ever had. Drives were all over distances and were they went. Putts were near misses for birdies because the break lied, short shots on green were either way to far or extremely short. I t wasn't just me that had these problems, it was all the other 3 players. We went an extra hole and we would have won if my putt had gone the right way but it just went by the hole and the other team won instead of a tie. I don't know what is wrong with WGT that they continue this harassment and frustration. This game has no formula, It's just take a chance on what you think might be right and hit and hope. I have not had a decent game in so long, it's ridiculous.

Members tell me to do this and that and the other and I do all that except remove Firefox and re-download it. Why should we have to do all these things when a new player can be playing on IE and have great shots every day. I got a friend to join and he said this so much this fun and a great game because it was so forgiving because he was a "New Member". I told him to wait for a while then he will need to get better clubs and balls because that's the way WGT makes money. As long as your spending money, they will leave you alone.

There has to be something illegal there. Manipulation for capital gain. Sounds serious.

And don't email me back with your sarcastic remarks unless you want to try a game with me and see what happens. Aubry

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:12 AM

fancygirl4u:
    And don't email me back with your sarcastic remarks unless you want to try a game with me and see what happens. Aubry

I am green EST usually 4-7PM during the week. Or post on my wall when you can play because I'm all over that challenge. I've watched your replays, read your copy and paste rants/accusations and I am baffled as to how such a poor player made it to the Tour Master tier.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that game invite, probably won't see it.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:29 AM

fancygirl4u:
    Before I even come online, I clear all files from my Flash Player then run Glary Utilities that removes all temp files,registry cleaner,shortcut fixer,spyware remover,Disk repair,Tracks Eraser, Temp Files Cleaner and Startup Manager, yet after doing all these things I am still utterly crap at WGT

'Let's be honest' thread for this post. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:30 AM

Your Brave Jim, I would not want to listen to it and ruin my game. Complainers always blame everything but the true cause

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:36 AM

Perhaps then you can explain why at times the breaks and speed of the greens seem to  have nothing in common as to what we are being shown? Perhaps you can explain why at times there seems to be a giant vacuum at the hole, sucking the balls in (although not very often) and others times (much more often) when the hole seems to be covered with cellophane and nothing will go in?

Why, at times does your club distance go further into a 10-20 mph wind then what it is rated for (even allowing for the drop in elevation) and at other times with a tail wind, go less distance.

Yes, I have made it to Tour Master as well - but only on the strength of days when VEM seems to be in my favor (again, not near as often as it seems to be against me)

What I really don't understand is why people would play this game for credits, when it is really the luck of the draw if VEM is on your side?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:41 AM

Crazy3:
    What I really don't understand is why people would play this game for credits, when it is really the luck of the draw if VEM is on your side?

Because your statement is nonsense, that's why.

You need thicker tin-foil bud.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 7:53 AM

Crazy3:
    Perhaps then you can explain why at times the breaks and speed of the greens seem to  have nothing in common as to what we are being shown? Perhaps you can explain why at times there seems to be a giant vacuum at the hole, sucking the balls in (although not very often) and others times (much more often) when the hole seems to be covered with cellophane and nothing will go in?

Seems to me you just described the pitfalls of a typical RL golf pro. Odd, isn't it? Who do you suppose they blame when they have those days?

RSS