• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 1:15 PM

testing testing 1   2   3

nope....no points

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 1:23 PM

I am now a Master by virtue of WGT, I was able to purchase the Taylor Made Driver that can drive 278 but it doesnt go that far every shot !  I find myself in the rough alot more than when I was at a Pro level with the Ping G15 and I cannot reach every Par 4 in 2 shots right now, so I am pretty much playing close to the back of the tees, not on all but alot. the biggest difference is I'm putting on the very fast greens and not Tournament greens which I think I putt better on.

If you are gonna play RG's or MP's for credits, then I agree that we should play from the same Tee's and on the same Greens, but just because I was able to get a Driver and dont play from exactly the same Tee's (yet) I should be playing from that level's tee's.

Im playing against the Sandbagger's and Multi Account player's as well !  Thats what WGT should be concentrating on, the SB's, MA's and Dishonest players that are on here !

This is just my own thought's and I wish all the honest, hard working players the best !

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Sat, Sep 11 2010 1:32 PM

Well i know i would hate to be a legend having the same clubs we have and hitting from a mile back its a fact and i don't think they are whining.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 12:40 PM

nickuk:

testing testing 1   2   3

nope....no points

Thats funny Nick, and your right they don't add points for posts.

Also i reached L31 without moving up to Legend......i am so happy about that,  i think i'll have a wank.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 1:05 PM

I'm not sure what the big deal is with playing from the black tees. The Tour Masters have the weekly unlimited tournament at St. Andrews that plays from the black tees, and I can drive just fine with the Ping i15 driver. I even parred 17, and almost birdied it from the black tees too. I can imagine Bethpage being way long from the Black tees though.

I'm not trying to be impudent, just in the wonder.

• trumpy959
    99 Posts
    Sun, Sep 12 2010 1:11 PM

JAYPTN:
    If a master or tour master takes on a legend with the same equipment it is more than an advantage for the master/tour master, it's a lopsided advantage.

I would agree with this and like to suggest that as any game progress's if the Legend has the ability to hang tough and hit quality shots despite this setback, they can then turn this into THERE advantage with the mental aspect of the game... if nothing else.

Without straying too far from the author's original idea, I most definately feel that Championship greens for Legends need to be reinstated. This would be a move in the right direction towards the unfair advantage WGT has most recently doled out. Allthough extreemly difficult, the Legend at some point by virtue of playing them on a regular basis would become more familiar with them thus negating the present unfair tee box scenario.

Once you come to Legend Towne you best get ur mind use to the idea your balls gonna do some rolling... lol  

my $.02 

• golferfrank63
    187 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 4:01 AM

i think that be great

• jrhod1100
    3 Posts
    Fri, Nov 19 2010 6:15 AM

i got a solution stop assholes from quitting a game .... i've not finished a 9 hole game in a month... bunch of assinine people.

• PAGES
RSS