Forums

Help › Forums

Uneven Lies Ryder Cup is ON!

Fri, Feb 21 2014 9:44 AM (383 replies)
  • Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 12:45 PM

We got in our best ball match this evening was a tight match with few birdies, seemed we were hanging on for dear life to make pars, bad luck for Eric on a putt on #17 woulda won the match but the match ended AS

Thanks to the guys for being on time and we finished in about 1 1/2 hours which is pretty quick for 4 people playing uneven lies, enjoyed the match and good luck in your singles matches

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 1:07 PM

USA came back with vengance. Ben and Russ 

totally dominated me and Andy.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 1:21 PM

^^Yup, I missed two easy B's on #2 & #5 to be just one down after 5 ( TBH Steve didn't help much, the fairway wasn't his friend :)  )

Started practicing off dinging short ones...that didn't turn out too well !! :))

( see 9 shot hole )

Good game and better company..we were outclassed !!

Andy

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 1:35 PM

Round 2 - Best Ball - Match C.

stevereilly - alcaucin  versus ColumbusStorm - bhoese

USA won 3 up with 2 to play.

bhoese was hot on the 1st 5 holes, he let me win one hole on #2 just to make me feel like I was needed... for a short time anyway. bhoese's bird from the front fringe on #3 really seemed to deflate the ROW team, and bhoese continued to bird the next 2 holes to dormie the match with 4 holes to play.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 1:42 PM

DAZZA501:

Played our best ball match. Dazza501 & Lolserver v Wesdogg & Dakotarov. Wes birdied the 10th to put USA 1up. We then shared the next 5 holes until Eric got a great birdie on 16 to square the match. The last 2 holes were all pars. A good match enjoyed by all.

Match result: All Square

:-(

Wesdogg75:

We got in our best ball match this evening was a tight match with few birdies, seemed we were hanging on for dear life to make pars, bad luck for Eric on a putt on #17 woulda won the match but the match ended AS

Thanks to the guys for being on time and we finished in about 1 1/2 hours which is pretty quick for 4 people playing uneven lies, enjoyed the match and good luck in your singles matches

Huge apologies to all players, specially to my playing partner Dazza, the last two UL matches have been extremely stressed with my princesses living full time in my place. They came tonight two hours earlier than programmed and made my game rushy & stressy since hole 10.

Missing a silly 3.5 feet birdie putt in hole 17 to put the match on our side was just the top of the cake!!!....... :-(

Eric

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:15 PM

Corwyn:

John (oneeyedjohn): your 7am local time, Monday morning.

Jean (Bonalyau): your 8am local time, Monday morning

Dave (Cygnus3000): your 7pm local time (EST), Sunday evening

Jim (jimbech): your 4pm local time (PST), Sunday afternoon

moosetaya is an alternate for jimbech.

Cygnus3000 and moosetaya are green and ready.

oneeyedjohn is green too, but Bonalyau is not on.  alcaucin is an ROW alternate and  is on but currently red.  pm alcaucin to see if he can sub in.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:17 PM

I'm around. Can sub if necessary. But you probably want someone that hasn't played already. I'll stay green for a bit so shout if you want me.

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:28 PM

fmagnets:

I'm around. Can sub if necessary. But you probably want someone that hasn't played already. I'll stay green for a bit so shout if you want me.

Thank you...BONALYAU just showed up. They are all there and hopefully playing!!!!

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:56 PM

ColumbusStorm:
    bhoese was hot on the 1st 5 holes
    \

Gr8 and who drew bhoese in singles

yep, that would be me. Looking forward to an amazing match though!!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2014 6:07 PM

Very enjoyable and hard fought game.

ROW just nicked it by the odd hole.

1i ®

RSS