Forums

Help › Forums

Leveling and Tier Adjustments - Limited Offer - Master Equipment Sept 3rd

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 9 2010 8:21 PM (120 replies)
  • Daveey
    35 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 12:00 AM

Still not able to buy any upgrades at all, Just a few drivers are avail, and I own the best of those already, Anyone have any idea if any of the sales are going on? Or did I miss it?

I sure could use a better driver, and maybe some longer irons.

Sheesh!

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:44 AM

probably being dense ..but i dont see anything for sale in the pro shop?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 7:56 AM

The same sale stuff is still there-supposed to be until tomorrow.

• deadball
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 8:58 AM

Im wondering when WGT is going to talk about this issues.

db

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:21 AM

YankeeJim:

The same sale stuff is still there-supposed to be until tomorrow.

cheers  - i dont see the 25% off though

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:39 AM

They're priced at that. Look at the exact same club grayed out-that's the actual regular price.  :-)

• andrewp7
    127 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 10:58 AM

told u i was dense! cheers

• Daveey
    35 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:32 PM

They're priced at that. Look at the exact same club grayed out-that's the actual regular price.  :-)

When i open the Pro shop, go to drivers, I see only one avail to me, the others are greyed out, and it is stamped Locked on top, No other driver is avail to me unless it is something that is a lesser club/driver/set etc than what I have in my bag as of now. There are none for sale that are of a higher tier or better than Tour pro.

I was lead to believe that clubs were on sale, and I could buy equipment avail to other tiers... Or was this a sale from weeks back?

If I have a longer hitting driver I would not complain about all this. But I think WGT has to send out a mass email to all, stating what is going on and what will go on.

Still no help so far.

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 6:35 PM

Daveey

The sale is for master level equipment since we imposed a bit of hardship on them with the introduction of the leveling system.  There is only a very limited number of pro level clubs that we brought back to be on sale.

WGT

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 6:51 PM

WGTadmin2:

Daveey

The sale is for master level equipment since we imposed a bit of hardship on them with the introduction of the leveling system.  There is only a very limited number of pro level clubs that we brought back to be on sale.

WGT

That's what I thought.

The Rapture 2 irons are not available to me until I reach Level 58 which will likely be never. This really sucks bro. Was gong to buy them but had to get to the Pro level and by then it was too late. Yeah...really sucks. 

RSS