Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:46 AM

.............On the 9th, 12th day of Christmas..

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Country Club is giving to you,

1000 credits to spend in the Pro Shop!

Our  lucky winners will be chosen from those raising their hand in this thread. However, entrants must provide the criteria below:

• Short paragraph about what they know of Australia
    • Master & Below only. (NO Tour Masters)
    • Must not have been prized in another Santa thread.
    • Prizes to be claimed by recipient via a post in this thread, no 'suggestions' of recipients.

We will wait for 24hours from now & the 9th day will be CLOSED, Our Club Santas will wait for the 48hr WGT forum Moderation and prize out the FIRST 12 recipients shown after this OP.

But wait, there's MORE!

You may have the 1000 credit Santa Gift  in one of two ways;

Mix of Pro shop items -> 1000cr  - You may make your claim in this thread & You will be assigned a Santa and complete  your gifting. The Aussie Club Santa will confirm in this thread what you have been prized.

or.....

1 on 1 coaching for 1 x 9 hole stroke game , Friend up our Santa, play a round getting some tips & then our club Santa will suggest your club upgrade to the value of 1000cr as recommended by the Santa.

If we can get our Santa's away from the beach,... the Aussie Club Santa's are;

1. Australia SHRUDE
    2. Canadainsaniti
    3. Australia aichapman
    4. Australia tezzastheman
    5. Australia gdbadel
    6. Australia ozysouthpaw
    7. Australia colinpop
    8. Australia petercooper1958
    9. Australia SAFGOLF
    10. Antarctica HanksterPar
    11. Australia gmbell
    12. Australia bretbretbret

Good Luck folks!

A VERY warm Christmas Greetings to all involved in the 12 days of Christmas this year.
    The Country Clubs have been amazing in showing some true Christmas Spirit to WGT community members who are otherwise strangers.
    Lots of work has gone in to organising Club Members and preparing their 'day' for the forums.
    Well done you mob!

Thank you to MrCaddie for his exemplary organisation of this event.
    We can all appreciate the effort that goes into this behind the scenes & the diligence of double checking everything and everyone.

And a HUGE THANK YOU to the Aussie Club Santas who participated and showed their awesome generosity in our own Club Thread in preparation. I take my hat of to you and feel so proud that you all joined me in allowing Aussie Aussie Aussie to be a willing and eager participant in the 12 Days Of Christmas. Thanks digga's!

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Ho!

Ho!

Ho!

• petercooper1958
    705 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:51 AM

Wooo Hooo here we go.

Coops

Aussie Club Captain

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:01 AM

Oye Oye Oye!!

this group is bringin it! Good job Shrude and all the AC Santas :) Merry Xmas 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:15 AM

SHRUDE:
    Must not have been prized in another Santa thread.

Have fun with your day Aussie Aussie Aussie .

• ozysouthpaw
    2,859 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:14 AM

SHRUDE:
    If we can get our Santa's away from the beach,...

I'll be ready to go as soon as this game of beach cricket is finished Boss!

Good luck and Merry Christmas all.

Ozy.

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:23 AM

Great gift mates. I do not qualify for the gift but I will tell about my Australia adventure. IN n 1995, I had the privilege to go to Perth to work with the SAS group stationed there. We were allowed to drive while there, the major issue I had was every time I flipped on the turn signal, the wipers came on. I was so happy the accelerator, brake and clutch were the same as US cars. One evening driving the range rover to a remote landing strip thru the brush a heard of kangaroos came out of nowhere. Needles to say that scared the c rap out of me. I did laugh after I gained my composer. I will remember that trip for the rest of my life. I'll skip the strip club experience. lol

Merry Christmas everyone

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:40 AM

Way to go Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!

This should turn out to be another one of those "must read" threads.

Have fun today guys.

Thanks Shrude.

MC

• gdbadel
    208 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 4:00 AM

Wooo, Ho! Ho! Ho! and Merry Christmas everyone.

Write a short paragraph about what you know about Australia and be in the running to get a great gift.

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 4:03 AM

Really bowled over by this amazing way of sharing your christmas celebration with the WGT community.Very generous of  all the members of aussie club members who are contributing.

Never had the pleasure of visiting nation of australia but i have a general info about the country.

Australia is the largest island of the world and only country to comprise of an entire continent.Home to animals like kangroo, kwala and tasmanian devil which are not found elsewhere in the world.Likewise it has this unique great barrier reef.Capital is canberra while biggest cities are sydney,melbourne,perth,hobart.Australians are very good in sports.Its the best team in cricket having won 4 world cups and two ICC champion trophies.They have qualified for fifa world cup 2014.Adam scott from australia is the current masters champion.

I would request a mix of proshop items please but would love to share rounds with any aussie club member.

I remember in july also there was this campaign and kudos to mrcaddie and lobsters lair club for starting something very wonderful here on WGT.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 4:25 AM

SHRUDE:
    1 on 1 coaching for 1 x 9 hole stroke game

What an excellent idea AAA!   

RSS