Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:15 PM

WGT AAA! Yet another great effort to bring everyone in the community together and giving all the players and community members the opportunity to receive a gift. This is how we do the 12 days of Christmas. Again, WTG Aussie!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:24 PM

Awesome stuff AAA.. 

Despite long terms away, yup, I still call Australia home.

• AndyAEllis
    1,761 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:35 PM

Brilliant gift AAA - Well done to you all.

• MikeGrimsley
    98 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:44 PM

Great Idea, Newer member to WGT, Just heard about this Santa. Great time in the down under in 1975 while serving in the U.S Navy off the U.S.S Saratoga. Drove a lot of balls in the South Pacific God Bless Merry CHristmas AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:19 PM

BUMP

• SAFGOLF
    53 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:23 PM

Hey Tony

You have a talent with words my friend and source some pretty good pics to go with it. Thanks for the huge amount of organisational skills you apply to everything you do for AAA, it doesn't go unnoticed mate....your a true ozzie champ.

Thanks to our Captains for their contribution throughout 2013 and my heartfelt thanks to all members of AAA that make this the club that it is.

To all the international friends we each make through the golfing fraternity - cheers to you all and thank you for your ongoing friendships.

A very merry Xmas to each and every one of you and your families. Have a safe holiday season and I look forward to 2014 as another great year.

To our lucky winners, it has been a pleasure to see that many of you don't merely copy and paste from wicki - otherwise you would be able to spell Sydney (sidney) or Koala (kawla) - got to love it.

Merry Xmas All

Scott

• Barry01
    285 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:27 PM

Well done AAA CC 

Merry Christmas to you all 

Barry 

• petercooper1958
    705 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 4:10 PM

And all the Aussie santas were quivering with excitement.

• SabotageSlicer
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 4:14 PM

The Australian shepherd, commonly known as an Aussie, is a breed of dog that was developed on ranches in the western United States. It is the sixth largest nation after Russia, China, the U.S. and Brazil. 

Australia is the driest inhabited continent on earth, . Since 1945, over six million people from 200 countries have come to Australia as new settlers.

Besides some of the above mentioned fact, i believe Australia has some of the nicest people around.

And you can't forget the beer,  lol

• colinpop
    1,201 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 5:08 PM

... so that's the problem!!  Phew; thought I'd caught malaria looking for my ball in the bush!

Merry Christmas All

Colinpop  (AA Santa no. 7)

RSS