Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:51 AM

Very nice 1 AAA! :)

I was in town shopping today and they had a foreign market and one of the stalls were selling kangaroo burgers so had to try one . . . very tasty indeed :)

• a123688
    48 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:52 AM

Regardless if I get selected or not, I'd like to thank Aussie Aussie Aussie! Country Club!!! for setting this up and gifting the 12 gifts to the winners.

Whoever the 12 people that are selected, they are very lucky if they are able to get coached and receive some tips during the 9 hole game!! I would like to be one of the 12 people selected, but will understand if I am not.

What I know about Australia??

They like to say "Oi Oi Oi"!!! Kangaroos and koala bears are pretty popular there. Being a sports fan, I know Aussies take their cricket and rugby pretty seriously and are extremely talented in swimming as I see them get medal after medal in the summer Olympics!! Being from Canada, I'm a big hockey fan, so I was pretty impressed that the country has an Australian Ice Hockey League, which is pretty cool. Must be hard keeping the ice correct temperature in the hot weather Australia gets. Our winter is your summer, our summer is your winter. Lastly, when talking to Aussies, you have an accent and then they would tell me that I have an accent too lol

• borntobesting
    9,633 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 11:44 AM

deedles77:

tripping:
    I

he is on every single post and not only here what a .............. really!

good catch deedles

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 11:50 AM

BUMP....Aussie, Aussie ,Aussie .                 :)

OUPS fast Bump on my part lolllll it is 14:52 Here in Montreal ,,,not on WGT time :)
  • aichapman
    1,359 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 11:59 AM

Santa Number 3, ready and waiting Sir.

The " Barbie" is glowing and the "Snags" are ready.

The old Bathtub is full of Ice and Beer ( members will have to make their own arrangements keeping Wines, Soft Drinks and sundry items cool )

I've even ironed my " Truckies Singlet " and " Board Shorts " as well as giving my Thongs ( Flip Flops ) a hose down.

Insect repellent and " Mozzie " coils have been placed in strategic positions around the back yard, water slides and Dog kennel.

Portable T V 's have been positioned near the Screen Door, Barbie, Beer Tub and the "Convenience" so you lot can watch replays of last Winters Footy.

So " Bring it on " and lets Party Boss

• bandonjosh
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:12 PM

I don't know a lot about Australia but it is on my list of places to venture someday.  I enjoy a Fosters occasionally out on the golf course! 

Everyone I talk to that has been there has talked about how beautiful it is, and the Australians I have had the pleasure to meet have been great. 

I haven't taken part of the 12 days of Christmas yet as I was hoping something like this would pop up!  1000 credits  would allow me to upgrade my wedges and fill in a gap between my driver and 3 wood. 

Thanks for helping to sponsor this and for your consideration!

Josh

• wayneboomboom
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:55 PM

did you get jumpy after eating it?

did you find anything in the pocket?

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:14 PM

come and get some everyone! this is a great thing from my fellow aussie members!

merry christmas,

turfsand

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:27 PM

a123688:
    Regardless if I get selected or not

A1-

I remember you from last July when you scooped up a few gifts. Where you been? I see you've only played 6 times this year. Hope everything is all right. Well, at least you made it back in time for another gift giving season.

Congrats on winning that gift yesterday from thewadester in his Christmas contest about his favorite Neil Young song.

Maybe for the next event you could sign up to play Santa and give some gifts away.

Merry Christmas.

• victorharbor
    112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:47 PM

Congrats to the AAA crew for their generosity and a great idea!

Merry Christmas from Cairns in Queensland

RSS