Forums

Help › Forums

Quickest way to level up without using boosts.

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 24 2014 2:02 PM (100 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 5:12 AM

This bit of do gooding from a level 90 amateur............please, lmao!!!

GolfingJMan:

ZioMio:

jayw4862:

SplashLewis:

I say delete the thread

Even though I initially replied to this, I have to agree.

I would have to agree ... will/could be used for more bad then good.

I knew of this XP gaining method back in the first week of September (at the time I thought it was a glitch, and I still do) and I notified WGT that same week.  

I think I could probably be at level 97 right now if I'd used this glitch to the fullest extent to which I know.

I decided not to use it because I had misgivings about using it without telling others—I could possibly be viewed as a cheater/unethical usurper of some sort for not sharing the knowledge.  

alosso:

Don't see anything bad in it. Those who wanna spend their precious time with such "pastime" shall do it, what's the harm for others?

Climbing the level ladder quickly doesn't make anybody a good player but rather a good paying client...

However, if I announced this method to others, I could also be frowned upon, especially if multi-accounters became aware of this.  If they can create numerous accounts and gain 30k XP each day without paying for credit boosts, how many people would be unhappy (at me) then?

I feel that those who use this and tell others about it have no standing to lambaste WGT for not doing more with multi-accounters.  But, is it a glitch?  I saw cpjs' post back on the 28th of November, I thought WGT might take swift action—I guess not.  Perhaps this is something WGT intentionally decided to do.  I doubt it.  I don't know. 

JMan

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 10:04 AM

Fastest way to level up may be to play RGs. not only do you get credit for the tourney rounds, but you also get bonus XPs based upon your position.

A win gives you an extra 640 XP

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 11:28 AM

derekortt:

Fastest way to level up may be to play RGs. not only do you get credit for the tourney rounds, but you also get bonus XPs based upon your position.

can u get this in 30 mins off a RG?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 11:38 AM

spdemon:

derekortt:

What did you play to get that?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 11:42 AM

jayw4862:

spdemon:

derekortt:

What did you play to get that?

lmao the par 3 bro it took about 30 mins 

• falatio
    27 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 12:18 PM

but why would i want to do it?

i'm missing  the point. why would i want to sit and be bored like that just to level up?

china john you must have avery boring life! bless

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 12:18 PM

spdemon:
    lmao the par 3 bro it took about 30 mins

I tried it last week, and only got 800 for 9 holes (and really sleepy). The pro shop must be selling 500%x boosts that I'm unaware of..LOL.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 12:56 PM

andwhy67:

A level 90 amateur is preaching ethics to us now?

I don't know about you but I'm converted.  From this day on I will follow faithfully the path of hypocriticaldumbassness.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 1:37 PM

MainzMan:

andwhy67:

A level 90 amateur is preaching ethics to us now?

I don't know about you but I'm converted.  From this day on I will follow faithfully the path of hypocriticaldumbassness.

LMFAO +1000

Perhaps JMan stands for Joke Man?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Dec 29 2013 1:47 PM

MainzMan:
    hypocriticaldumbassness

LMAO...my new favorite word.

RSS