Forums

Help › Forums

Quickest way to level up without using boosts.

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 24 2014 2:02 PM (100 replies)
  • SplashLewis
    358 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 9:54 AM

Maybe if a Mod wont Delete it, ChinaJohn will?

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 9:59 AM

And the added bonus, it uses up the shot pal :-) ..... n1 CJ bud .....

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:45 AM

SplashLewis:

Chinajohn can't delete the thread. You have only a short time period where you can delete a post. After that short time period the only option you have is to edit the post. I have never seen an option to delete a thread that you started. Deleting the original post before anyone else has posted in the thread might delete the thread but it might just make an empty thread. 

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:22 PM

why delete >>> ??

its .. old news...

1st time this was blogged..... it was for the 1st  limited time..WAY BACK,,. when they upped the level needed to get the R1,driver,,..this was done ..an several threads were on it....+  its not the quickest anyway... 

i seen a guys page where he could run off 10 or 15......18 hole skins in a day ...somewhere from another thread also.. 

no need to wig out... :)_~~

• cpjs
    121 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:02 PM
    Netherlands
    16 Posts
    11-28-2013 9:45 AM

Top tip for you Chinajohn,

In practise mode strokeplay at  St-Andrews back 9 with the free ball use every shot  per hole and you get 700 xp points.

You only have to tap the ball forward a couple inches per shot untill maximum shots reached.

It takes about15 minutes to compleet a 9 round game.

SO DO THE MATH!!! you  will reached 93 at no time.

Did it myself here dont know howmuch you get at the other coarses but i think this will do great for you and other players.

Happy hitting

cpjs

I TOLD YOU OR NOT???
    CPJ thanks for the tip(wink)
  • Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 4:57 PM

cpjs:
    Netherlands
    16 Posts
    11-28-2013 9:45 AM

Top tip for you Chinajohn,

In practise mode strokeplay at  St-Andrews back 9 with the free ball use every shot  per hole and you get 700 xp points.

You only have to tap the ball forward a couple inches per shot untill maximum shots reached.

It takes about15 minutes to compleet a 9 round game.

SO DO THE MATH!!! you  will reached 93 at no time.

Did it myself here dont know howmuch you get at the other coarses but i think this will do great for you and other players.

Happy hitting

cpjs

I TOLD YOU OR NOT???
    CPJ thanks for the tip(wink)

Yes you did and thank you, I couldn't remember who had given me the original tip.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 7:13 PM

I must admit I'm a little surprised by the negative comments on here calling on me to delete this thread as this information is already out there, I've just highlighted it again. However, in the sense of community, I will give this another 24 hours and if by then the majority still want it deleted I'll edit it out.

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 7:38 PM

borntobesting:

SplashLewis:

Chinajohn can't delete the thread. 

True, but ChinaJohn can edit the post so it's effectively deleted..

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 10:47 PM

Don't see anything bad in it. Those who wanna spend their precious time with such "pastime" shall do it, what's the harm for others?

Climbing the level ladder quickly doesn't make anybody a good player but rather a good paying client...

• jackasper
    47 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:16 AM

Mushy01:

And the added bonus, it uses up the shot pal :-) ..... n1 CJ bud .....

Good point. Game options... turn off shot pal.

RSS