Forums

Help › Forums

On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas

Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:14 PM (95 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 3:36 AM

On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas The Elite CC is giving away some gb’s to go with all those nice putters. Way to get it started Gingerbread Men CC.

NOTICE: The first 6 players to reply in this thread who have moved up in tier to TM between Tues 12 -10 and Friday 12 – 13 will receive some gb’s. Also as the 2nd Day of the Christmas give-away goes on some Santas may give - away a few sleeves. I guess it will all depend what Santa grabs from his bag.

NEXT: If you move up in tier from TM to Legend BEFORE 12PM EST today - (Sat.) and reply in this thread BEFORE 1PM EST (Sat.) you receive a sleeve of gb’s.

For the remainder of the day I will periodically be stopping by so if you feel ya need a sleeve or 2 or 3 of gb's let us hear from you and it just may be your lucky day. And lastly - you better watch out and whatever you do – you better not POUT. Let’s have some FUN everyone! 

LAST: A BIG TY to mrcaddie for letting The Elite CC share in this community event and giving TECC the opportunity to spread a little sunshine throughout the neighborhood. This is by far the coolest event our CC has EVER been involved with.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:23 AM

*******************RESERVED**********************

* TY Patricia for all your kind words. 

• jpylonen
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:58 AM

This is a great idea to spread Christmas spirit. 

I could really use a sleeve (Callys L33, if possible) to make it to TM tier by Christmas.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and specially to those CC members taking part to 12th Day of Christmas.

• moriartydad33
    155 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:14 AM

Could use some new balls.Well shall i say better balls.I think this is a great thing that you guys do here.Its nice to be giving on this holiday season.Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:21 AM

Awesome stuff Elite CC!!!   Merry HO Ho HO to all :-))

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:29 AM

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:34 AM

I could always use a sleeve of balls......& thanks for all the planning it took to do something like this.

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:55 AM

i would like some , please and ty to all santas

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:05 AM

TNP56:

I could always use a sleeve of balls......& thanks for all the planning it took to do something like this.

Ya know what TNP -  seeing that you are the first one coming in here and asking for a sleeve of gb's, I'll send ya a sleeve. From all of us here at The Elite CC, may you and your family have a healthy, safe, fun filled Holiday Season. Jeff / edge

• ScottyCampbell
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 6:14 AM

l noticed a big jump in quality from the callaway ball l played compared to the starter balls. how long do most players keep balls before changing them? l noticed they ha\/e a "hits" meter.

RSS