Forums

Help › Forums

On the 2nd 12th Day of Christmas

Sat, Jul 4 2015 4:14 PM (95 replies)
  • Gooba823
    330 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:36 AM

Thats awesome what all you guys at elite cc are doing!!!

Dont think I meet the qualifications of the tier etc... Does my wife not giving me any money for a golf game bc I cant work count?? LOL  ....Its great to see this stuff man makes me get in the holiday spirit... If it  wasn't  for great friends and things like this I  wouldn't  even be able to enjoy this great game!! Kudos to your club!!!   Todd

• stemp1234
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:37 AM

Merry Christmas!  I would love to be gifted some golf balls, thanks for the opportunity.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:42 AM

First and foremost thank you to Mr. Caddie for this wonderful event and also to all the thoughtful and wonderful CC that have gotten involved.  This helps proves that there are more thoughtful, generous and caring duffers on this site than the few rotten apples that spoil it for some.  Anyhow, I do not qualify for some gb's has I just  tiered up to tm beginning  of last month.   After your done Santa, Please have Rudoplh and the other reindeer, the elves and Mrs. Claus check the sleigh to see if their are any lose balls rolling around in the bottom of the sleigh or the workshop because this dog will be happy to take some off your hands.    Keep up the good work and Merry X-MAS and Happy Holidays to one and to all.-gdog8

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:58 AM

Well done, Jeff and The Elite CC. This is why you all are by far the classiest CC. Take care & Merry Christmas

Tick

• tripping
    30 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 7:59 AM

I like to get balls as my balls are not that good

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:26 AM

gdog8:

First and foremost thank you to Mr. Caddie for this wonderful event and also to all the thoughtful and wonderful CC that have gotten involved.  This helps proves that there are more thoughtful, generous and caring duffers on this site than the few rotten apples that spoil it for some.  Anyhow, I do not qualify for some gb's has I just  tiered up to tm beginning  of last month.   After your done Santa, Please have Rudoplh and the other reindeer, the elves and Mrs. Claus check the sleigh to see if their are any lose balls rolling around in the bottom of the sleigh or the workshop because this dog will be happy to take some off your hands.    Keep up the good work and Merry X-MAS and Happy Holidays to one and to all.-gdog8

Awesome gdog8. Very nice reply. gb's are on there way. Your Santa is our Elite member and friend, alcaucin. Enjoy!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:32 AM

*********PLEASE TAKE NOTE EVERYONE RECEIVING A GIFT*********

Our Elite CC  Santa's will be on, and or off throughout the course of the day. If for any reason your gift is late you can contact them AFTER today and send them a little reminder. PLEASE, give our Santa at least until mid-day tomorrow to send you your gift okay. This is a "just in case" time frame. 

Thank you again for all the nice replies. You are allll generous at heart. The Elite CC wish all of you a healthy, fun filled Holiday. 

• DonR1231
    3,711 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:35 AM

Have a very Merry Christmas Elite CC.

• Painter13
    285 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 8:37 AM

This great guys......I am not sure if I qualify but some GB's would be great s a Christmas present from Santa...

Keep the  Christmas  Magic For All..!!!!!!!

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2013 9:00 AM

Fill in ____________ ? receive some gb's,,,,,,,,,

Donner, Comet, Rudolph, Cupid, Dancer, Prancer,  Blitzen, Dasher, __________

RSS