Help › Forums

Help - Auto lessons everytime?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:28 PM (4 replies)
  • marts30
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 3:03 AM

Hello,

I'm having a problem whenever I load up WGT it automatically takes me to a lesson/course everytime and there is NO way to skip or quit! It's sooooo annoying.

I'm using Opera browser... any fixes?

Cheers

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 9:52 AM

If you are cleaning off ALL cookies; this problem will occur.  Because WGT has to reload a certain cookie every time you visit the site it will send you to  a  CTTH tourney.  I had the same problem.

The Fix :  when I cleaned off my cookie list I would leave  WGT ,  scorecard, yeild manager cookies intact;  and  delete others.    The same goes for  the Flash Cache,  I will leave WGT and delete others.

If the WGT main cookies are left intact you should not have this problem. Once this cookie loads and is left on your cookie list you should not have this occur again.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:45 AM

Or just switch them off in the box provided in the pop-up.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 10:59 AM

There's also a setting in the game options menu.

Something else that's good to do for a better meter is to keep your Adobe settings manager cleared except for the WGT web site named, "media5.wgt.com"

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 1:28 PM

What I can't understand,,,and I've played this game enought,,,how a 9 foot putt,,,3 inches down hill...can fly by the hole one time,,,then come up short the next time...And don't go telling me I didn't hit the exact mark,,,on each putt,,,because I know for certain I did...or a shot w/no cross wind,,,hit right on the meter,,,bullseye,,,goes left into a bunker,,,how does a person keep there interest in a game,,,when your punished for a decent shot,,,even a blind sow finds a accorn,,,*** I can see,,,I can't hit a shot stiff no matter if I hit it on ***...Just once can somebody explain the coinstant,,,funk,,,,it is BS,,,, 

RSS