Forums

Help › Forums

The Worst Hole is...............Survey Says!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:25 PM (5 replies)
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 2:26 PM

Thats right, nominate that hole you love to hate, the one that causes your mouse finger to twitch when it loads on the screen....you know the one! I guess I will start

Bethpage Black #15

This hole has ruined a many good rounds......Arrrrggggghhhh!

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:18 PM

The answer is, of course, going to be BPB #15, but that might be because people pretty much only play BPB, STA, and KIA.

I can't say that I've played all the holes in this game, but I'd say out of the ones that I remember, I dislike BPB 15 the worst, STA 17 runner-up, and Oakmont 1 for third.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:50 PM

#9 Oakmont under the Open conditions

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:59 PM

on any given day all 72 0f them. No seriously # 17 SA under open conditions then # 15 @ BPB . I think it is the only hole that I have played a lot that I have never birdied. I don't play Oakmont much so I can't say much about any hole except #1 under open conditions really is a hard hole to start. but I did birdie it a few times in the qualifier. # 17 @ Kia has ruined several good rounds but it is not really a hard hole if you ding the meter  or come close to a ding. I just miss the ding too much there way too often. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:07 PM

Are you kidding me? lol! There all treacherous. The one that bugs me though is hole 3 at Kiawah. Go figure right? Scoring a birdie there is down right pulling teeth.

Other ones are:

St. Andrews: 2, 13

Bethpage: 2, 10

Oakmont: I don't play until WGT get's the course ready for weekly stroke play.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:25 PM

Yeah Richard that has to be one of the toughest for me to Birdie as well, I think I did once..

RSS