Forums

Help › Forums

Help Wanted.....Santas Needed

Sat, Dec 12 2015 5:05 AM (316 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 11:54 AM

Just had a wild thought. How about day 12 everyone who gave a gift give one more. That would make  132 gifts for day 12 and a total of 264 gifts. 

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 7:26 PM

mrcaddie:

You guys ROCK!!!!!

Day 1 is now being taken by- The Gingerbread Men CC

It's a fake club name I just made up for all of you that want to continue to help our fellow players and make this event a complete success. I need 12 players, to sign up, just post " I want to join Day 1" and I'll add your name to the list of participants.

Kaloke- Please send your seven extra Santas this way to sign up. Thanks!

The Gingerbread Men CC-

1- Opyeuclid

2- Mrcaddie

3- Toona

4- Drcliveoak

5- Frappefort

6- Tommyk1981

7- Gjmccannel

8- Kindle2010

9- Borntobesting

10- Gparoro

11- Johnabel1234

12- Teetimesmitty

Edit- That's it everyone, Day 1 has been filled.

• TommyK1981
    126 Posts
    Mon, Dec 9 2013 7:46 PM

ok sweet!! are we being assigned a player to gift too or do we have to find a person??

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 6:47 AM

A Christmas Give Away

I just wanted to stop by for some community awareness; we are now 2 days away from mrcaddies Christmas Give Away. Be sure to stop by this Friday the 13th and check this out!

From The Elite CC – Have a wonderful Holiday Season everyone.

NOTICE:This Saturday, TECC will be giving away a sleeve of gb’s to 12 lucky players. The players will be chosen randomly throughout the day.

Here is one sure way you can win a sleeve of gb’s; If you become a Tour Master between Tues. 12-10-13 and Friday 12-13-13 and are one of the first 12 community members to post in the NEW Elites 2nd Day of Christmas thread in the " Everything Else" Topic. – no earlier and obviously no later than Saturday - you will receive a sleeve of gb’s.

TAKE NOTEYou will need to prove that you turned TM within the alloted time frame. 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 7:07 PM

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 7:07 PM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:38 AM

WOW,i just done reading 25 pages of this thread,   i was not feeling my best this morning ,bad dream?, lonely or something i can,t put my finger on,,,,,       after reading 25 pages  i have the  good feeling back inside  ,  even this thread is a gift on its own.   I just can,t wait  to see day one in 2 days ,  Hope many will want to join in the good feeling of giving  , there is two days left  and room for more Santa......   I know MC is not asking to gift   Ferrari  here ,just what we can do  to put a smile on a member face . I am lucky lately i am  able  or i should say    Surveys  are accepting me more and more .   This to say  if i am needed to fill someone spot  for what ever reason   i can gift one more  :).......                      Francois  (Frapp)

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 11:09 AM

Mr C, might it be possible for Wooden Tee to swap with someone to have a slot in the first 3 or 4 days? We are planning something special and it would be better placed earlier in the gifting schedule. Thanks if this is possible.

(That said, one day after WGT appeals to Daz´s mischievous sense of humour!)

• genegold2
    1,302 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 11:10 AM

I have volunteered and was assigned to Day 6, I also posted to be included for a second gift if needed. This is Dec 11th and have not been contacted by anyone as of yet on what will to be gifted for Day 6, nor seen any post on my second gift, which I will also do if and when needed even tho it may be a last minute notice in case someone can not meet a commitment or just to fill in a slot. I have not been given a friends request, but will accept one from someone for these purposes.

• johnniemac22
    23 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 11:12 AM

mrcaddie,

If your still looking for additional help for day 1, please include me another member from ECGA newbee on here just advise as to how and what you need.

RSS