• gr8flbob
    592 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:55 PM

or can you change to fit?

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 12:29 AM

Lefters don exits!!

Just kidding.  It's a slight problem in the game atm not having any left handed avatars, but doesn't seem too crucial compared to other problems like... the meter stutters and... sandbagging and... only having 4 stroke play courses.

• guapa
    455 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 12:46 AM

Started playing many moons ago. Bob Charles was our hero then the only leftie on

on tour. Only played once on the wrong side of the ball complete disaster. Had to order

my clubs and waited a month for them. Would be nice to have a leftie Avatar. But find

standing on the wrong side of the ball here no problem. Head down and follow through.

• Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 5:46 AM

I am a lefty and I'm afraid you have to learn to adapt . My reflexes are slower with my right hand and it makes for tougher meter dings. I tried converting my mouse to lefty use but I've been using the computer too many years right handed and could not adjust properly.

Good golfing   RIP

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:39 AM

Doesn't look right does it?  lol

Keep smiling & Happy Golfin'

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 12:46 PM

WGTNiv posted a very comprehensive response to this question on this thread.

Seems its not as simple as just turning the avatar around.

Peace.

RSS