Forums

Help › Forums

Farewell & Thank You

Wed, Oct 6 2010 8:14 AM (30 replies)
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 10:03 AM

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that today is my last day at WGT. I came back for a short while to help transition the role to WGTsky, and today I will leave the company to be closer to family and pursue other opportunities. It's been a wonderful experience building this community and seeing it thrive. We have a gem of a community here at WGT and it's all because of you. Your support, passion, and humor have made it a pleasure and honor to be your community manager.

There are exciting things in store at WGT and I will be rooting for it along with you. (I'll drop by for an occasional round as well, though not as WGTalex).

I'm happy that real friendships have been made here, and I hope you will continue to have fun and take care of each other. I wish everyone the best!

Alex

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 10:55 AM

Wow...

It's truly been a pleasure, Alex... Thank you for all you've done for us and for the game.

Godspeed, good luck and farewell.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 10:57 AM

Good Luck to you.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:01 AM

Awwwwwwwww I for one will miss you. I enjoyed my late night soliloquies towards your way when you nixed something.

Good luck in the future and please come play with us. You are the only one who agreed with my justificiation for wearing a skirt.

Kissssssssssssssssssssssssses

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:16 AM

Well what a sad day for the members at WGT.com. I want to thank you for your help and kindness you shared with me, and the WGT community. You'll be missed immensely WGTalex.

God bless you and yours and good luck in your endeavors.

Best Wishes,

Richard4168

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:44 AM

WGTAlex

Hi there, wish you every success in your future endeavors.

Shadow

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:53 AM

Thanks for all your hard work and effort in building up this wonderful site and the great community that grew along with it.  It's been a pleasure knowing you and you will be missed immensely around here.  

I wish you all the best in the future and I'm sure you will be a success in what ever you do.  Take care Alex.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 11:54 AM

its people like you take make this site what it is, and me for one will miss you on the forums. i looked forward to reading your reply's to players questions and queries and i'm sure the forums will be all the worst for your departure. don't be a stranger for too long. what ever you do in life family always comes first. all the best best Alex hope the future is bright for you  x .

plim

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 12:04 PM

Thank you Alex...Best of luck to you and your family in the future. Good people such as yourself are hard to come by.

• TarheelsRule
    5,477 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 12:09 PM

Thanks for all the great things you did for us on here, you will be missed.  Enjoy the time with your family.  Stop by and see us once in a while.

RSS