Help › Forums

Meter probs +

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 17 2010 10:07 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 4:30 PM

ive been  here nrly 2 weeks now an theres now way am   i  going too Donate my money until  the meter prob is sorted Out.

further  posts i  put in here too no avail,  but 8/10  when i tee  off the meters goes fast so i  have no  chance .then as my   Slow   motion  gut after 30  secs decides the meters ok  for me too shhot.  ive  only   changed fro  beginners  clubs too starters.  , mind u  it  did this b4  on beginners.

Then theres times all the time  my guy is in so  slow  motion  when  it messes up  on  1st  shot takes about 30  secs..  people dont wanna  play me as they say i  take too  long. 

Can  this wgt   get there arses   ing gear and sort this  problem  out.  beacuse theres no  way  im   wasting   money   when this  prob occurs all time

thanks     matbe i  might get a reply this time :O)

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 5:32 PM

do a search on meter issue fixes, it will  help,   wont get rid of them , but will help.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 9:54 PM

Reading this helped me a lot. http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/635/2552.aspx

Downloading Gamebooster did too. I'm sure most of the problems that people encounter are due to their own computer rather than with the site.

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 10:54 PM

I dont think the meter problem will ever be fixed.I dont take the game very serious 

james

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:29 AM

Hi Busta: Let me add mho. The biggest thing that helped me with the meter is to close my browser window after I get on the main menu page.  If you are already doing that then my apologies for this post. Also down load google chrome and use it exclusively for wgt.

J

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:33 AM

another help is to not use IE, use chrome or mozilla

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:39 AM

Busta-If you haven't already you might want to switch browsers. There is a stripped down version of Chrome called Iron. It's a no frills browser that I use for the game exclusively. Like Johnie says when you go to the game it opens in a new browser page. The original page stays open in the background and sometimes traffic on that page in the background will cause you grief .

Try this browser    http://www.top4download.com/srware-iron/jkcgshjh.html.

Use it just for the game and when you open it to play close everything else. It should help. GL

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:57 AM

Sargenjd01:

another help is to not use IE, use chrome or mozilla

I use IE and I have no problem kicking YJ's butt in stroke play :-) works fine for me.

Now defend yourslef YJ cause we know it's coming up.  but seriously IE works fine for me I've never had a problem besides the occasional skip once or twice a round.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:07 AM

KingOfTheCourse:
    Now defend yourslef YJ cause we know it's coming up.

Heh-What's to defend? I showed you everything you  know here. Remember the crying days?

A true test of a good teacher is when the pupil succeeds. Next comes the humility lesson..........

BTW-I missed you at the Open. Did you take some time off or just couldn't hack it?  LOL

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:34 AM

YankeeJim:

KingOfTheCourse:
    Now defend yourslef YJ cause we know it's coming up.

Heh-What's to defend? I showed you everything you  know here. Remember the crying days?

A true test of a good teacher is when the pupil succeeds. Next comes the humility lesson..........

BTW-I missed you at the Open. Did you take some time off or just couldn't hack it?  LOL

I was a Pro then, i didn't even atempt it with my 255 yard driver lol

• PAGES
RSS