• spivey1964
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 7:06 PM

sounds like you work for wgt

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 7:47 PM

Valrec love your work

i belong to another group..made master, took my time, became a good av player

now i just log on to read forums,,i find the game boring

i play a couple a week hoping for the excitement to kick in lol

cheers john

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 11:25 PM

Deccy180:
    ...and i was just trying to win the tourament is that such a crime??
    Is it a crime?  No, absolutely not.

Was it detrimental?

As evidenced by this thread, I would say "yes".

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 11:45 AM

Deccy180:
    love this game but as i wont buy clubs and the clubs that come free aren't good enough to be competitive on this game when you reach master tier it is time to stop playing this game shame really as is a great game, just poor gameplay when on master unless you spend £30 on clubs

30 quid for such a "great game" is pretty cheap - no?

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 12:08 PM

No  Not worth it   mate  u  can  download the Tiger Wood game  Free  an  play  Online.

eh  Guess what  u  dont get Meter Problems  with  Meter etc  etc  etc.   and   no   Quitters in there :O).

:O)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 2:34 PM

johnloaves:

Valrec love your work

i belong to another group..made master, took my time, became a good av player

now i just log on to read forums,,i find the game boring

i play a couple a week hoping for the excitement to kick in lol

cheers john

It is a fact of life..it is very boring here. Mr.WGT, who is, I perceive, to be smart with geek crap, is neverless stupid regarding what the average player wants. It's all about what he wants, and he is arrogant and quite misguided in much of the direction of this game in terms of what players want. It's seems to be a subject of growth in matuerity...I'm sick of all of the mistakes MrWGT continues to make. He doesn't know where he is going.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 2:44 PM

SweetiePie:
    I'm sick of all of the mistakes MrWGT continues to make.

Ouch!

The new tiers and levels are going to change things around here boys and girls. We're going to find out in a couple of weeks.

• haji97071
    192 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 3:03 PM

not a crive

Deccy180:

just would like to make a point here, i did play alot of St Andrews last week but that was becuase it was the unlimited 9 hole tourament course last week and i was just trying to win the tourament is that such a crime??

not a crime at all deccy - but you joined on august 10 and on the 11th you shot a 32 on st. andrews, you have to tell me about that round, must have been something.

when you start shooting 4 under you move up very quickly, especially when it's only your second day of playing.

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 3:29 PM

I try to encourage all the pros that I play with to take their time getting to master and not try to buy the master ranking with anything more than a Rapture driver.

It goes back to how the WGT calculates the handicaps or scoring average.  A decent pro can play the front nine at St Andrews and the back nine at Kiawah and get their average down to 65 pretty quickly.  If that same pro played the other six nines that he or she has available it would be much more difficult. 

I would suggest that the WGT use 30 rounds to calculate your handicap rather than the 12 rounds.  Since nine hole rounds count the same as 18 this means that 30 nine hole rounds could be used and give you a better sense of your true average.

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 11:54 AM

BustaSpliff:
    No  Not worth it   mate  u  can  download the Tiger Wood game  Free  an  play  Online.

Yea I tried it once - nuff said!

RSS