Forums

Help › Forums

The Rossetti chronicles - End credits

Tue, Sep 23 2014 9:06 AM (65 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 7:35 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Thank you to everyone, your comments made my heart sing. This was actually quite embarrassing because I was sat in the libary enjoying one of their snow capped truffles in the bistro department and got shusshed by Vera who really needs to loosen up a bit. No seriously she does, her skirt is at least two sizes too small and she has to frequently break wind to compensate. She said in a hushed whisper, and with some venom " Young lady, we do not permit heart singing, please respect our readers' right to absolute silence"

LOL,,,THIS is what we'll alll miss,,lol. TY once again Lizzie for a hearty chuckle and a smile on my face. Just awesome. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 7:57 AM

Well LR, this is not the best news from you. It is the worst i've read since Tibbets announced his departure. I've enjoyed and appreciated your posting over time and will miss them. If I can be of any assistance, pecuniary or otherwise, please feel free to message me. Otherwise, God bless.

Lily

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 3:02 PM

Damn all the old timers are drifting away.. GOOD LUCK in your new adventures Lizzie. :-))

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 4:03 PM

Boomerboy44:
    Damn all the old timers are drifting away..

Listen to this whilst drifting- and TURN IT UP!

"The steely Dan story 1972-1980 Showbiz kids" CD- NIGHT BY NIGHT!

scom, if that don't spinniker your spondickle at full throttle and at full volumn, you need a new stable boy.

I would highly adviser or kindly suggest a large stadium grade sound system tucked neatly into a nut shell that fits smartly into the bow of your small cutty cruise shippie thingamabob sort of vessel, whatever you have, orr not. LOL.

Have a nice day lizard.

• Wayno_1
    397 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2013 7:30 PM

Lizzy...Oh My..

I will keep you in my thoughts and pray for your well being. May God bless

• Welshspitfire
    51 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 11:55 AM

It has not been that long since you left, but it seems like years have gone by, thank you for all the good times. You are etched in my thoughts forever, and I like that.

Hope you are well and that you have a great Christmas xx

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:05 PM

I did give you  a wave from Menai Bridge and had a glimpse of you through my binoculars as you sailed past so gracefully.

As I've said to many, my coffee pot is always on the boil for any one passing through Harlech and deep dark Beautiful, rainy (sunny if lucky) Snowdonia whether by boat, plane, car or 2 legs

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:39 PM

Chris do you live in the park  ?

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 10:33 AM

Boomerboy44:

Chris do you live in the park  ?

Trailer Park..NO..National Park..Yes

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 12:09 PM

LOL... That's what I meant. Was there in the mid 70's doing the UK  tour. If I remember correctly it was a most  beautiful  place.

RSS