Forums

Help › Forums

The Rossetti chronicles - End credits

Tue, Sep 23 2014 9:06 AM (65 replies)
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Sep 12 2013 11:04 PM

I wish you all the best Lizzie, God bless you in your travels. Thanks for all the fun stories...

Jeff

• Welshspitfire
    51 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 12:49 AM

Goodbye Lizzie, dear friend.

Ours has been a long and eventful friendship. You taught me much, and I will never forget you.

Good luck on your Scottish venture, and watch out for a Welsh coracle on the horizon! Lol!

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 1:56 AM

Very sad you are going,we came through some tough times.God bless Lizzie,Clive

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 2:12 AM

I cant read this thread without posting. Ive only ever read your posts on here Lizzie, and you had me in tears laughing at the best of times. That post you did about the gap in the cupboards was a classic. I then see this post, and i think "yes" Lizzie is back with another gem, only to keep on reading and finding out what you are going through.

My heart sank, even though i dont know you. I can only wish you the best Lizzie. Stay good to Lambert.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 3:36 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

I then see this post, and i think "yes" Lizzie is back with another gem, only to keep on reading and finding out what you are going through.

My heart sank, even though i dont know you. I can only wish you the best Lizzie.

Me too, two ! I never had the opportunity to meet / message you on a personal level Lizzie, but be sure of this, I LOOOVE reading ANYTHING you write. My sentiments as my friend twominusone. I wasn't aware of your struggle Lizzie. You are an amazing person with an incredible gift, a gift to grab peoples "complete attention"  with your writings, no matter what the topic. 

You will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are for you Lizzie. Thank you for all the VERY cool stories and tales. TC Jeff 

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 4:15 AM

Lizzie,

Thank you from all of us for allowing us a glimpse into your world.  Be well.

Doc :)

• johnloaves
    126 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 4:34 AM

you have my respect Lizzie, take care kid

john

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 5:43 AM

Thank you to everyone, your comments made my heart sing. This was actually quite embarrassing because I was sat in the libary enjoying one of their snow capped truffles in the bistro department and got shusshed by Vera who really needs to loosen up a bit. No seriously she does, her skirt is at least two sizes too small and she has to frequently break wind to compensate. She said in a hushed whisper, and with some venom " Young lady, we do not permit heart singing, please respect our readers' right to absolute silence"

I quietly, and with all due respect, stuck out my tongue at her. What's she going to do? Shave my head and send me to Afghanistan? Been there, done that, got the flack vest.

Speaking of which, should the Royal Navy Provost ask any of you about the Flack vest, please observe Omerta because I know where some of you live. Same goes for the night binoculars, life jacket, 23m of polyprop rope, two forks, pussers sleeping bag, Apache drivers manual and the small bolt from the tail rotor of Ugly two, nine flags from various vessels, the brass thingy from fire hose 16 on HMS Dauntless, the same but bigger from USS Cape St. George and sundry souveniers from ten years service and another six as cadettess.

I have decided that I shall greatly miss letting words drop to the pages of these forums and following discussions with Lambert (not actually a discussion per se, I just told him what I was going to do ) we agreed that I would try as hard as I could, like a caterpillar shedding its whatsmacalled, to send irregular updates from the Island to here, via Daddy, who signed up before the calloways came out but hardly never doesn't play very often, or almost not at all. 

Oh! I almost forgot. Wait, I DID forget, sorry.

Lizzie xx

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 6:19 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Sdorr- who laughed with socks on or off

Hopefully, my dear Sweet Child O M, (guns and roses), I made you giggle as well.

My turn. quiet please.

Once upon a time I stumbled across a golf web site and decided to play. Searching for answers to this new game I, I found the "FORUMS" and was drawn to this "hot" chick who knew how to convey her thoughts very well over the interweb thingamaobob. I am no admiral, cornel or any either flek of royalty, but I know a princess once iv'e done typed em and theregot drawed uopn my typing skilles upon her, and she conversed me back. Now I am a man standing tall up here in this community.

Lizzie wrote me back you broke back sons of bithces Ha!

I do miss the good old days Lizzie, when WGT was a fun place to be. They killed it.

Richard (strangemagic) had to retire due to failing eye sight.

LORD, if you are a listiing, bless that man and his family and do it now!

Hey Lizzard!  as a parting gift I will sell you a couple of used tires, a blue van and a 2X12 board to help sail across the waters. For you, FREE, cause your "HOT" LMAO.

May the world know many Lizzie's, you have touched my life.

God bless you and have a very nice day!

• Lyrac
    177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 13 2013 6:26 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Lyra- My self inflicted nemesis (all those hours of me teaching and what? you BEAT me? Pfft)

well what canni say. I-know,its-all-your-fault lol.

Bu seriously if it wasn't for you I would now be in some bikers harem or worse you have been my gardian angel and more, and me your green eyed wolf cub.

Love desperately forever.

and by the way. I let you lose and faked all my orgasms.

Lyra :-)

RSS