Forums

Help › Forums

a couple of things

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:44 PM (5 replies)
  • Donk64
    6 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 10:35 AM

First id like to say..i do like this game..but i do have a few problems...1. need to have a better way to contact customer service...ive been looking for almost a week on how to contact someone about buying credits.this is crazy...i cant buy any i DO have money and it IS as green as anyone elses....2..how do i see an answer to anything i post. it directs me away from the page and cant find any of my posts. 3 angles...need a better way to read putts...like maybe directly behind the icon..thanks for your help...if i get any. plz message me.  id like to improve my game on here

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 7:38 PM

I can help on the putting issue.   B4 you putt, hit the space bar. It will give u a better view.

As far as finding posts.... look at the right of this screen and maybe scroll down a bit. You should see "My discussions". This thread should be located there.

The only way I know to contact them is to email them. look at the very bottom of this page and click on "contact"

Good Luck

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 8:39 PM

Donk, you can contact WGT at members@worldgolftour.com.

You can see what you posted, or replied to in the forums by simply looking at the activity on your profile page located at the bottom left of the page.

Take a look at these helpful putting tips written by the great nivlac. You can also find answers to some of your questions by visiting the FAQ page located here: )

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Thu, Aug 12 2010 9:53 PM

FAQ"S to your right on this page plain as day. Deposits and Credits

• Donk64
    6 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 6:15 AM

Thank you all for your help. i really appreciate it . unfortunatley i have tried all of the above. the mail does not work. i kept getting some msg not letting me send mail. I dont know why they dont have anyone live to talk to esp. for $$$$ reasons...to bad.. i guess ill just have to kick some ass with the POS starter set. Thanks again to you guys for the help.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Aug 13 2010 1:44 PM
RSS