Forums

Help › Forums

So...how to detect a slow meter program?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:15 AM (37 replies)
  • oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 3:43 AM

Well of course WGT's days are numbered, they do not respond to members ideas, and come up with crummy upgrades, that have errors in them, unforgivable.

I used to program for mainframe computers and the major thing about an upgrade was that you got it right, otherwise the bladdy computer was not going to work the next day, and ur job was on the line.

If it isn't PP, then it will be someone else, 

There's too many golfers in the world for this game in whatever form, flash based or simulation, to die.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 3:52 AM

geraldlarousse:
    Concerning your edit mate. No more smoke for you, lol. CE site did not shut down....they just rolled out their new and improved shite.....6.3 version. Lmao!!

Gerald I don't keep up enough to know.  Follows that shutting askfm down (all over the UK news for online bullying) would only see askfm2 spring up tomorrow......I don't know enough about IT but from what I could gather speaking to that guru (little knowledge from me and acknowledge that's dangerous) the paid CE's are for those who can't do it themselves, and many on this site I bet can???.....................Whatever the convolution's, not interested enough to get more knowledge on them, the result we know is back to Vegas '73.....Like you I am not a gamer, just a golfer and It's effed LOL 

geraldlarousse:

They have a cheat for every game almost available. Even have their own tech line, lol. And i might add is run by some very very smart gents, hehe. Smarter than your average bear. Hey boo boo!!

Now if WGT had gents like that, we would not have the problems we have now....must agree there.

I had no clue............Freeeek in amazing, and agree on the if on smart gents LOL

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 4:27 AM

Maybe thats one of the reasons the R1 arrived at level 93 @ $35 a pop!

I have read so many posts on players racing to reach 93 to obtain it before the deadline l was lucky l was already on 93 when it arrived, up until then l was going all out for the R11s. No real incentive now l own it.

And now their offering level up boosts to help, maybe they (WGT) know something we dont, maybe when it arrives (PP) we'll see a mass exodus of players leaving, if only for a short time to try it, l know l will.

For the first time in the 15 months l've been a player on here l can honestly say for the first time l've become really  bored with the game as the race for me to obtain the R11s has no point now,maybe l need a break, who knows?

So maybe thats the reason for the R1 and level up boosts......kerching and as the saying goes, make hay while the sun shines, WGT grab as many $s as they can before something new floods the market and they loose customers to the opposition.??

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 5:00 AM

I Have played over 3000 rounds and I am so tired of all the crazy great new players..What about putting the shot clock into play on ALL tourneys say like 15 or 20 seconds..Its a real let down when you try to improve your game,and then see hacks or recently new players shooting low scores and Im still figuring out the putting after 60,000 putts..

Sorry WGT but this cash cow of 60 dollars a month I have payed to play is done,untill you add a shot clock to all games of money or credit value.. RonCarr

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 5:40 AM

Jimbog1964:

geraldlarousse:
    Concerning your edit mate. No more smoke for you, lol. CE site did not shut down....they just rolled out their new and improved shite.....6.3 version. Lmao!!

Gerald I don't keep up enough to know.  Follows that shutting askfm down (all over the UK news for online bullying) would only see askfm2 spring up tomorrow......I don't know enough about IT but from what I could gather speaking to that guru (little knowledge from me and acknowledge that's dangerous) the paid CE's are for those who can't do it themselves, and many on this site I bet can???.....................Whatever the convolution's, not interested enough to get more knowledge on them, the result we know is back to Vegas '73.....Like you I am not a gamer, just a golfer and It's effed LOL 

geraldlarousse:

They have a cheat for every game almost available. Even have their own tech line, lol. And i might add is run by some very very smart gents, hehe. Smarter than your average bear. Hey boo boo!!

Now if WGT had gents like that, we would not have the problems we have now....must agree there.

I had no clue............Freeeek in amazing, and agree on the if on smart gents LOL

Yeah Jim, i don't know about what they are doing in the UK. What i do know is here in the United States all you have to do is Google CE and will take you straight to it. Bam!

They have their own forums, hot line....you name it. These gents unlike the ones here do not mess around. These gents can crack just about any game on the net. OOOO forgot to tell you is free!!

Now this auto dingy thingy that they are selling online is not CE. Its somebody else, do not know who it is, very funny too. They just came out with a whole new set of cheats also. And.............we have a whole new mess of Facebook cheats now......hmmmm, wonder who making that crap? I have a very good idea though.

I'm telling you mate something smells very fishy to me. Seems all these new cheats just came out within the last month or so. Right this moment you can take your pick,,,that is how many of them exist.

I believe now since everyone knows how easy it is to hack this game they are all jumping on the ban wagon. Trying to make a quick buck. I will also say that we have a few players from this site on a couple of them bragging on how well they work, especially one very crud obnoxious idiot, lol.

What a stupid piece of shite. Hopefully he is reading this, because i have reported your azz!!

You would think if you were going to use such things you would keep your mouth shut. But i guess could not help it, because now he a great!! This crap will come to a stop one way or the other, i see the writing on the wall now. The demise of this game will be because of the cheats. 

I say get rid of playing for credits now! Then all that will be left is the honest players to enjoy a once wonderful game.

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 5:52 AM

Quote:::  What a stupid piece of shite. Hopefully he is reading this, because i have reported your azz!!  

+++++1

Quote;;;I say get rid of playing for credits now! Then all that will be left is the honest players to enjoy a once wonderful game.

Great Idea!!!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 7:04 AM

geraldlarousse:
    Yeah Jim, i don't know about what they are doing in the UK. What i do know is here in the United States all you have to do is Google CE and will take you straight to it. Bam!

gerald I live in Australia these days, but Google would take me to the same places as you both here and in the UK. I just don't bother to look.  I only used the askfm issue as an analogy of course. 

I really have no clue about games apart from setting up consoles for the kids as they grew up lol........Years ago now I did buy one game for our first computer (cutting edge P350mhz at point of purchase) after owning it for 6 months.  Game did not run and transpired I needed a patch and ideally 2x voodoo new issue something graphic cards...Well sod getting on that wagon that for a game of soldiers, and so consoles it was:) 

I may have a peep now though just to see who that some one is lol.......... 

Cheers

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 7:17 AM

geraldlarousse:

What a stupid piece of shite. Hopefully he is reading this, because i have reported your azz!!

You would think if you were going to use such things you would keep your mouth shut.

Please post on my wall who this a55 is, very curious.

As for the cheating, the auto dinger is as was said, CHILDS PLAY. There are very tech savy players who are probably using things well beyond us mortal players (packet editing maybe) There's a couple of players who are winning every ready go without ever a poor round or a WD.  i know with every good round i will ALWAYS get a deviation effected struggle the next round i enter.  Why do these guys never get the same??

From what i'm seeing, a very good player (we might all know) has re-started an account in January and is using something fishy to fleece all the tournaments.  It took most of us a few months to learn the game and still need much more time to get better not have a 65% one putt stat after a couple of months and scoring under 55 and winning ready go's.lol  if this player(s) had an account which was over a year old, yes you could believe It, but january is a bit soon for a player who is better than most of the Deviation CC players

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 7:43 AM

chrisironsbones:

geraldlarousse:

You would think if you were going to use such things you would keep your mouth shut.

Please post on my wall who this a55 is, very curious.

As for the cheating, the auto dinger is as was said, CHILDS PLAY. There are very tech savy players who are probably using things well beyond us mortal players (packet editing maybe) There's a couple of players who are winning every ready go without ever a poor round or a WD.  i know with every good round i will ALWAYS get a deviation effected struggle the next round i enter.  Why do these guys never get the same??

From what i'm seeing, a very good player (we might all know) has re-started an account in January and is using something fishy to fleece all the tournaments.  It took most of us a few months to learn the game and still need much more time to get better not have a 65% one putt stat after a couple of months and scoring under 55 and winning ready go's.lol  if this player(s) had an account which was over a year old, yes you could believe It, but january is a bit soon for a player who is better than most of the Deviation CC players

Chris what i don't understand about the whole thing is the putting issue. They are messing with the putting now. I have made a post called putting if you care to read it, lol.

How in the hell can i post rounds like that over and over when i have help now on the putting green. My last ready go i had 3 putts that were molested! And.....trust me i am not the only one, there are a few very good players that are having the same problem.

Right this moment i could have a straight putt.....and i can't say whether or not i'm going to make it. Balls are starting off not in the direction i am aiming. Almost like they are controlling my birdie count.

You can ask all the players i play with,,, i don't miss many putts mate. Right this moment i'm struggling to break 30!! But yet seems every tourney the lowest possible score is shot.

Can't understand it?? Been happening for awhile now also. Sucks big time.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 8:29 AM

Just like this putt, reverse view was bang on centre, even front view shows it going in, but lips out at back of hole..lol. WGT been tampering again, same with meter speed & forgiveness.  How can we blame players for beiing untrustworthy when the company itself is just as bad...LOL

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=9d0af0ed-b715-4bd6-94c2-a21500f58f4a

RSS