Forums

Help › Forums

So...how to detect a slow meter program?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:15 AM (37 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 8:37 AM

Yeah Chris i have a couple of mates of mine that are not playing because of the putting issue. Frigging gave up on it. One of which finished in the top 20 in the Open. Shameful is what it is.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Mon, Aug 12 2013 11:41 PM

WGT, please could you explain to me the reason behind this example? For the last couple of weeks whenever i go to putt,i hit my putt and then the game freezes for a split second,then putt is taken and mysteriously  as ball approaches the cup, a putt showing 0 break & flat elevation, the ball veers off at the cup.Now again i am not that good at the putting game lol but after 26,000 putts i know how to see and comprehend distance and depth. And i instantly know no matter what the green reads if my game freezes after ding, then i know it is gonna veer off, this doesn't happen every putt mind you, only seems to happen when a birdie putt is attempted  and  occasionally  on a par saving putt lol never on a bogey+. 1 question, does VEM apply to the greens as well? if yes, then i would suffice to say that this once great game is stagnant ,unrealistic,and absurd.

• kakola
    65 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 11:49 AM

tramilleo - you don't need new glasses - I'm seeing exactly the same thing, and the greater the stakes, the greater the likelihood of that "spike mark" getting in the way

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 7:46 PM

Problem is these programs does not manipulate the game....They manipulate the flash drive....so the only way to fix the problem is to have WGT to develop it's own Flash drive.....Little to Pricey even for WGT so if your going to complain, complain to adobe not WGT...I figured with ALL you computer experts out there someone would have figured this out long ago....NO i didn't figure this out myself, have a army buddie who's an engineer at Apple. He came by last weekend and i asked him about it...he checked out the game and said a High school kid could hack it ....... Greg 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 8:13 PM

rmchangin:
    They manipulate the flash drive.

A flash drive is a storage device ... Flash Player is what they manipulate. Just correcting your statement, I know what you meant.

• rjteeithi
    674 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 9:44 PM
  • ArmeniaKidd
    99 Posts
    Tue, Aug 13 2013 11:21 PM

oh wow..ive noticed menu options go grey at times, just never knew because of this..

cool!. learn something new everyday.

• rmchangin
    1,327 Posts
    Wed, Aug 14 2013 5:15 AM

ZioMio:

rmchangin:
    They manipulate the flash drive.

A flash drive is a storage device ... Flash Player is what they manipulate. Just correcting your statement, I know what you meant.

Thanks Z  i did mean Flash Player.... 

RSS