Forums

Help › Forums

What Browser Should I Use?.

Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:07 AM (35 replies)
  • kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 3:35 PM

I've been using Dragon for 2 weeks now and my meter has never been so smooth. Only problem now is, I cant blame the meter when I carve one out of bounds now. Any tips for what excuse I can use now .

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Mon, May 19 2014 5:43 PM

Just my experience on my Dell Vostro 1510 2G RAM:

Here are the ones I like in order from best to poor (but I haven't tried any other browsers):

Commodo Dragon (best)

Mathon

IE

Chrome

I broadcast on Twitch and run XSplit Broadcaster so  my laptop is maxed out w/ 100% CPU usage but out of the 4 I like C dragon the best. C Dragon and Maxton also handle the Twitch flash broadcasts better, on my end, than Chrome or IE.

My Chrome passed the 'flash benchmark test' w/ an 'infinite' rating but for some reason the meter stutters badly.

• dandycap
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 8:24 PM

Mush...    You answered my question in 10 sec.    &  JF -  CommD sounds good.   --   just dandy

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 8:37 PM

Maxthon Cloud 4.4 is the best for this game.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 9:06 PM
    CanineSupervisor:

Maxthon Cloud 4.4 is the best for this game.

Maybe it is on your system.
  • Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:07 AM

I am using Firefox at the moment, and have Comodo Dragon as a back up. I keep these two exclusively for WGT. Maybe it doesn't matter that much, but that is how I do it and it keeps me amused !!

I really think that one browser is no better than another, its what is best for the computer you have. We see many posts from people complaining their meter is bad and all that stuff. Thats nothing to do with WGT its generally on their end, and getting the right browser for their computer is just part of the process of improving the meter, there's a bunch of other stuff too.

Bit of topic, but having a rant !!

RSS