Forums

Help › Forums

What Browser Should I Use?.

Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:07 AM (35 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 2:10 PM

I don't know whether this as been posted as a one stop place before.

But here goes, if it helps just one person, I'll feel like I've accomplished what i set out to do.

Popular Browsers mentioned @ WGT

Google Chrome (HERE)

Maxthon Cloud (Other versions also available) (HERE)

Mozilla Firefox (HERE)

Mozilla Firefox Nightly 64Bit ( HERE)

Mozilla Firefox Nightly 32 Bit (HERE)

Commodo Dragon (HERE)

Waterfox (HERE)

Palemoon (HERE)

Rockmelt ( No longer available on windows platform)

These are all the latest versions.

To roll back to an earlier version of a browser if your having issues that can't seem to be resolved, you may be able to get them (HERE)

Archived versions of Flash can be found (HERE)

If your having Java issues, The installer and instructions to completely un-install can be found (HERE)

Follow these instructions to the letter then download the latest version (HERE)

If your having Flash Player issues, The installer and instructions to completely un-install can be found (HERE)

Follow these instructions to the letter then download the latest version (HERE)

And lastly, if all else fails and you really must use Google Chrome, instructions to disable pepperflash can be found (HERE)

As I mentioned, if this helps just one person, I'll feel the post is justified.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 2:50 PM

Nice post , lots of good stuff .

Mushy01:
    suggest a title for this post so it may be found using the fantastic search feature here

Browser Help , What browser works best , WTF (  it will make the top of the list for a day or two ) ,  What Browser should I use , 

iaaR ( R ) ft

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 2:53 PM

TY Opy m8 ;-)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 3:11 PM

very nice work Mushy, it will be appreciated by many folks I am sure.

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Mon, Aug 5 2013 3:12 PM

This is a very helpful post that I think a lot of players will benefit from. I hope this helps motivate others to make more useful posts like this in the future. Thank you very much.

• Chinajohn
    1,190 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 4:37 AM

Wonderful post!

Perhaps a WGT mod could sticky this?

• W000T
    104 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 4:44 AM

Google Chrome works best for me.  I tried Comodo, Max, Firefox, and ie.  But Google Chrome was the only one without a jittery meter.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 6:57 AM

Thank You for the kind words folks, I just found it really irritating that in other posts members mentioned these elusive new browsers that no one had probably heard of till they joined here.

So thought it may help to have them grouped in one post, and maybe aid the useless search feature.

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 7:12 AM

Very nice post, I have tried all the browsers the OP has listed plus a few more and I don't know why but Chrome with pepper turned on works best for me, strange but it works.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Aug 6 2013 7:18 AM

Nice work Mushy. If those aren't to your liking you can try Maxthon 3. Palemoon, Rockmelt or even Internet Explorer. Amongst others.

RSS