Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, May 14 2016 10:26 AM

Paranormal Analysis of Mystery Package - Professional/Beta Mode

EP. 2 of the "Fell From The Sky Mystery Package" series & whatnot

The beta-analysis of paranormal possibles begins using the highest end most modern tools at our disposables.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 1:07 PM

The suspenders are killing moi... but that's for another thread. :)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, May 15 2016 7:58 PM

Most impressionalistic, Mr. Ambassador. The  attentionals to the detailios are truly eye-popanable an' such. Makes a feller proud to be a member.

Doc:)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 12:56 AM

Thanks agn Yancy !!

But I'm worried about Medford Mel .

Haven't seen too much of him lately and my concerable levels are high.

Iffin he needs some crestor I have extra.

Just wondering and such - you know.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, May 16 2016 10:02 PM

bypass07:

I'm worried about Medford Mel .

Haven't seen too much of him lately and my concerable levels are high.

On his behalfables, and whatnots Medford Mel appreciates the concern - I (this is Yancy) know what he would say, being the humble & elusive feller that what he be.

Mel has been on level 3 of the YancyLand bunker for about 17 days after we went on a golf related paranormal research mission hunting after a sasquatch what is trying to scare off folks from a golf facility arena all up in the greater Portland, Oregon metro areas.

Whats he doing? His tensile-test mathematicals on various things that we encountered on this squatch search --- here is a photo of Mel performing a tensile-strength test and another from the trip during a "Yancy" panic attack pullover:

Here's the intro video to this upcoming epic, historical, iconic, and informable across the board squatch search road trip docudrama:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2016 12:30 PM

Well.....I  wrote this and everything crashed which what makes it even more of the importance to all of us on the WGT and whatbnots. Take 2:

So we gots some new paranormal activities all up on the St. Andrews (like it ever stops up there) and also on the Bethpage Black as well.

Big Ups to WGTer "ADAPUTTER" who has posted a couple of replays on me wall and such and we are in full investigatables mode on these in the bunker.

While we run the numbers and do the analysises -- (still all-beta), I (this is Yancy) wanted to share this unusuables screencap from ADAPUTTER with you as I have not seen this before and am confusions right nows. Look closely and what will be seen is he is hitting from the "cement" but he is in the fairway and all that. Anyone familiar?

Cement lies from the middle of the fairways?
    Any/All help needed and appreciated on this one.

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 26 2016 10:41 AM

Now whatnots I never seen such an unusual thing on a golf arena.
    Bandon Dunes is a very unique place --- must return ASAP and see this in persons.
    There is some sort of paranormal activity at :16s -- Not sure what this creature is yet...Can anyone identify what that is that moves around and such at that 16s mark?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2016 9:41 AM

WGT golf player "walks on water" - allegedly - probably (beta)

WGT Virtual Golf Paranormal Report #786-B4 (betav3.544)
    WGTers: MaccaUnited - Bery111 - Shovlovin - EElder1
    Congressional Country Club
    Hole #2
    Par 5

MaccaUnited has hit his golf ball into the water - Allegedly
    Now - sporting those colored ball pantaloons and such, he is "walking on water" if you wills. Our research will help explain the paranormal possibilities what not we got right heres. Could this be a shape-shifter in tri-mode?

What sort of things/powers might be happening here?
    Hydrophobic Skin? Short Water Repellant Hairs? Air-Pocket Producing Webbed Feet?
    The unknownables?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2016 12:17 AM

YancyCan:
    WGT golf player "walks on water" - allegedly - probably (beta)

Since sharing the unique story of WGTer "MaacaUnited" others have come forward and told me (this is Yancy) about similar water related experiences all up on the Congressional and one long time friend de me watch the video I had made of him (maybe 3 years ago and whatnots) walking on that creek with the Swilican bridge on #18 St. Andrews on the WGT.

We are still taking in any memories, experiences, and whatevers really about golfers whom have been walking on the waters. Please share yours here if you gots one.

After a bit -- we will documentables the data with the findings and all that stuff.
    News you cam use. Mostly.

THX - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 13 2016 12:21 AM

Paranormal Golf Possibilities?

RSS