Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 2:43 PM

So I (this is Yancy) was trying to watch as much coverage of every round possibles in the US OPEN GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP this year, as I tried to find rebroadcasts and whatnots I found a European feed on YouTube -- then I went into anxiety mode and don't remember much. All video here was done recorded by our drones & robot spiders via motion activated USB-donglers (betaV3..45.55.5)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2016 12:47 PM

• Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 1:02 PM

Mirages on St Andrew's !

I was playing this weeks 9 hole tournament when mirages began to appear after driving the 4th tee -

I managed to make the putt and save par and all was good on the next hole,

but hole 6 exhibited strange views right at the tee-

somehow I was able to make this putt as well!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2016 7:32 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2016 1:42 AM

Outstanding... progress progress progress.

I immediately added Team Yancy to my Speed Dial list. I have been fortunate enough to be paranormal free for quite some time now. Which has me worried to say the least. However, it is comforting to know that Team Yancy is one click away.

On a side note to the latest video, one question did come to mind. Hopefully I will be able to put my question into words properly....

Yancy, as you were sitting at the desk, you have your monitor to your left if I am not mistaken. And just behind the monitor on the desk, is, what appears to be, a 12 Volt Portable Vacuum Cleaner. I have one almost exactly like that. I was curious what Team Yancy uses this product for?

Don

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 3:38 PM

Don,

I would not presume to speak for Mr. Ambassador on this point, but, aliens are known to be extremely messy and tend to leave all sorts of debris in their wake. I would assume that being they are always trying to infiltrate Team Yancy HQ, the 12V model is at best a minimal defence.

Doc :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2016 5:48 PM

Thanks for your input Doc. Much appreciated. Found myself intrigued and whatnot.

Don

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 12:03 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Thanks for your input Doc. Much appreciated.

The good DocMoose is always a trusted ally when I cannot be reached during times of WGT paranormal panic attacks or whatnots too. He is as solid as the moistest solid thing a feller could imagine. But you know this.

Want to verify this is the same "tool" in question -- then I can answer better or even "show you" what things Team Yancy used this bad-boy for.

Much, much going on right now --- I am doing my best to compile the latest haps all up here and it gets pretty hairy. Sayin'
    Sincerely, Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 12:12 AM

WGT Golf Mobile Mysteries - Hosted by Yancy - EP#5/304

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Jul 22 2016 3:42 AM

YancyCan:
    Want to verify this is the same "tool" in question -- then I can answer better or even "show you" what things Team Yancy used this bad-boy for.

Yes Sir Yancy that is the tool I was referring too. The one that I have in my possession is all black however. My guess is yours is the industrial model.

I am very much looking forward to how this tool is used by Team Yancy

Cheers,

Don

RSS