Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 12:46 PM

Quijotazo:

Now, I decided to go back to the same giant-invaded-course expecting to see giant avatars ... but BOOM ! ... THIS ! ... You see it ?

And did you guys see that the lil course map on the right bottom looks like a footprint of Sassquatch? Or the Yeti? Or the giant version of Alfred E Newmann?

Ok: Giants, Aliens, Sassquatch, the Yeti, Nessy, a very big Alfred E Newman ... That was it for me there. I will not play the Chambers Bay course anymore untill Yancy (his name is Yancy) will say that it is absolutly secure to be there again. Yancy (your name is Yancy), save our lifes and find out what happens there!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 2:15 PM

Nor am I as the famous tree has been replaced by the hauntable charcoalistic remains of a Cavalier soldier with feathered hat and whatnots

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 5:59 PM

Opyeuclid, a highly prestigiaeouws pstscientific in the area and I where having an investigative run at CABO DEL SOL whereabouts and such ... and then ... Opy, the reformed forum troll and great friend of mine said :  HEY YO! ... Q ... CHECK THAT THING ... I said ... WOT ? ... then ... better let the pic talk by eetself !

... I mean ... THIS .... IS .... REAL !!!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 13 2015 6:25 PM

Wows. It would apparently appear that alien activity has actively accelerated at an acutely unanticipated juncture, assuring Alt shot on St A's almost unplayables.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 11:40 AM

drmoose:
    Wows. It would apparently appear that alien activity has actively accelerated

Indeeds. I (this is Yancy) have strong evidence of an Alien infiltration (or maybe Hobgoblins - still researchings) right here up on the WGT. I will present my documentation and share my recent experiences ina video formatables very soon & such. I will talk about it.

Also -- putting on the work apron as got a few NEW projects in the pipeline - Stay Tuned

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 5:19 PM

YancyCan:
    putting on the work apron as got a  NEW projects in the pipeline - Stay Tuned

Hello .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2015 5:56 PM

YancyCan:

putting on the work apron as got a  NEW project in the pipeline - Stay Tuned

Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

Are you going to open the " Ambassadors Club & Diner "  to the good folks here in WGT land ? 

If you think about it and copy / paint the menu / rules and whatnots in the open forums ,

We  have a good place and should  let others in on the fun .

OPY  

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 19 2015 12:02 PM

WGT Golf Red Alert -- You May Be Alien Podded

Hello - This is Yancy.
    Issuing a code 34.55.67 WGT Red Alert at this time.
    Video contains whatnots you need to know and such.
    Be safe - I am Yancy

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2015 7:09 AM

After rabbits now goats? Seems people need Team Yancy`s help:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/342585/2403330.aspx#2403330

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2015 4:10 PM

CHAMBERS BAY EXPLORATIONS RE-OPENED & ENGAGED

Now I am not familiar with these goats and such - confusables, will look into it.
    ATM --- we have assembled a small crew of WGTers and are re-explorables all up there as I found one of my "body-cams" in an old musty sock from when I was there sleeping in the bushes all up by the train track mounds on an over-night Squatch Squat.

Turns out my night visions were not dreams or fueled by anything else. Was zooming in on the VIP party that night and my camera captured what I saw --- I wasn't ready to talk about it, however I ams nows.

This was also the last time I have seen or seen activity from Mr.WGT who I am certain I saw attending said VIP party all up on the Chambers mounds and such. Wondering if he was alien abducted possibles? Cant say. Don't know. But, Just saying.

Follow this thread for ongoing updateables.

Sincereally - My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS