Forums

Help › Forums

Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 8 2015 10:37 AM

lmao            If   one of those rabbits   lay an egg   .......you  nuke them  Yancy   ...do not think about it  just do it .......                   :) Frapp 

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 12:31 AM

Dear Mr Yancy :

In the acknowlegable that thou art the highest authorithewr is for paranormalizing phenomena, enclose please find real and authentic proof of AVATAR GIANTS in the Chambers Bay 7th Hole.

My dear friend Alanti can confirm the datable since he and I felt it at the same time, being separated in space (I in Costa Rica and his Australian whereabouts).

I feel like I lost something and can't sleep well thinking on this experience.

Actual footage taken from the screen ... you can use your cientification to confirmade it's authensity.

We are not alone !

Q

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 1:23 AM

Wow, wonderment overcomes me "wherebouts was the giant hiding during US Open", im thinking. Is the alien amphibianistic i wonderise.

Bubbs

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2015 1:17 PM

Well nows. I took my avatar out there on a little recon mission, but , couldn't dial in the exact GPS coordinables, so's I was unable to replicate the Bromdignagian bogey bespoke of by Q. I will report my findins to ( his name is ) Yancy, as this may warrant a full team excursion.

Doc :)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 10:40 AM

Quijotazo:
    I feel like I lost something and can't sleep well thinking on this experience.

Hello - This is Yancy. Stumbled on this post last night - fairly early - and I can understand a feller not sleeping well after discovering this "Giant Avatar" on Chambers Bay. Been working on and off thru the night on analysis (in-between the night tremors and such) - Currently throwing together a quick startables video on this HUGE find. Stay with me now. Much appreciatables for your documentation and Team Yancy is on it - stay tuned and whatbnots.

Anxiously - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 1:59 PM

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 4:32 PM

Now, I decided to go back to the same giant-invaded-course expecting to see giant avatars ... but BOOM ! ... THIS ! ... You see it ?

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 5:06 PM

There's no such thing as VEM !!! ... Now I know what deviates our balls ! ... I failed an easy 16ft putt at this same course and didn't know why since I didn't see a thing.  Now I know that "they" come to play golf, but from another dimension ! ... only when replaying a shoot you can see what's really going on here !

We are not alone !

Q

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Sep 11 2015 5:25 PM

Great finds Q!

Yancy, you were wondering where the giants slept?  I think I found out.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Sep 12 2015 6:02 AM

andyson:

Great finds Q!

Yancy, you were wondering where the giants slept?  I think I found out.

Was struggling whatnots at 3am to find something for representing the "Tented Time Portals" for the recreation but struggled most mightily and had to just go with what I had gathered as was all wiley from me night tremors.

This is an XXL observationables sir. Cause when their not be a tournament or golfers, the giants be what using these as hammocks - and when the humanoids start to enter the hypnosis bowl (aka Chambers Bay) they simply drop the side portions and sleep till the activity has ceased (beta-theory V3.23). This would also explain some of the mumbled noises I heard personally on #18 at the Chambers Bay.

Again -- we gots great team effort rolling here, lets keep taking a more closelier look around at Chambers as time allows - we are starting to crack this one. Cereal.

--- Yance

RSS