Forums

Help › Forums

Random Act of generosiy

Sun, Apr 20 2014 6:42 PM (39 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 8:33 PM

Well said!

Time to time you run into crap from unknown wgt players , but it's people like you that keeps me here!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 8:51 PM

I have never read one of your posts that wasn't spot on, well thought out, and always a gentleman even to those who didn't deserve your consideration.  thank you sir.  my nickle, 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 8:51 PM

Great post Frapp.....   If you do need anything to help play the game....  you know where to find me.... regardless of cost... always willing to help my long term friends in need :)

-Roger

• tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 9:47 PM

mantis0014:
    reat post Frapp.....   If you do need anything to help play the game....  you know where to find me.... regardless of cost... always willing to help my long term friends in need :)
               ditto frank   cheers          Jay

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 10:34 PM

That's some heart-warming words from a good soul Frapp. That's what it's all about, love & charity, the Bible defines Charity as love.

There's much to say about scratching each others back. Great thread, great posts now I'm all 'warm and fuzzy'.

Jeff

• Rinoji
    14 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 11:05 PM

Nice post Frapp - good stuff.

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2013 11:48 PM

Great post frappefort nice to come on the forums & read something nice for a change. There's so many generous people in this world & on this site that's one of the reasons i keep coming back . Your story cheered me up so thank you for making my morning.  smoke.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2013 12:14 AM

AGAIN ,TY so much for your kind words all , i am glad i wrote  this message  of generosity.  I am being rewarded  by your responce .    :)

• DAD111
    582 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2013 4:24 AM

lee22sharon:

I have never read one of your posts that wasn't spot on, well thought out, and always a gentleman even to those who didn't deserve your consideration.  thank you sir.  my nickle, 

^ ^ +1    You also brought tears to my eyes Francois. I have always considered you to be one of the true gentlemen on WGT and for that I thank you.

Bob

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2013 5:21 AM

As always, a warm ray of sunshine from one of WGT's best. I have been on both ends of the generosity, giving and receiving. After reading this it reminds me of the way I grew up. My family was on the lower end of the income scale, but we never went hungry and always had a clean warm bed to sleep in. I have lived like this for almost 61 years now. I feel if I have just enough it is too much, so I will share with those in need. I don't question the reasons, I take people for their word and trust their honesty. Thank you my friend for the reminder to treat others as we want to be treated.

Rich (renni)

RSS