Forums

Help › Forums

Completion Rate - Good, Average, Poor?

Mon, Jul 8 2019 9:44 PM (23 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Mar 21 2014 6:06 AM

sargexuk:

I my short experience every yellow badge is a quitter! 100% of the time, the exception being they are on the winning side....I guess it is a tactical approch.

Now I simply block them! and only play green badges!!!

well better check your wall then lmao u might have a green mark but quit as well every one quits at some point for some reason (seems u block folks u cant beat lol)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Mar 22 2014 7:20 AM

sargexuk:
    I my short experience every yellow badge is a quitter! 100% of the time, the exception being they are on the winning side

So...not a 100% then?

Swing and a miss.

• oghackdaddy
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 7:48 AM
    Actually I have an orange badge and rarely ever quite a multiplayer game. I do on the other hand play lots of the tournaments and when playing a single player game (particularly the unlimited play events) I often bail when the round is going poorly. Still considered "an uncompleted round".
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:18 AM

oghackdaddy:
    when playing a single player game (particularly the unlimited play events) I often bail when the round is going poorly. Still considered "an uncompleted round".

Not to my knowledge. The completion %% is meant and counted only in multiplayer rounds - a leisure strokeplay MP may be included, a tournament round played as a single is not.

Your "orange" may come from disconnects and quitting opponents.

• SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:33 AM

"Your "orange" may come from disconnects and quitting opponents."

Wgt should recognize who the quitter is in an Alt match & give them only the bad check! Non Quitters such as I cannot control the yo-yo's that play & then disconnect to get their milk.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 10:38 AM

SafariMan62:
    such as I cannot control the yo-yo's that play & then disconnect to get their milk.

play with friends then u can bro 

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 11:11 AM

SafariMan62:
    Wgt should recognize who the quitter is in an Alt match & give them only the bad check!

AFAIK, this concern was addressed in the first weeks of this computation - one quitter causing three innocent completion fails.

Then, the A/S games were excluded from the %% observation.

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 11:16 AM

where do you find the completion rate?  I have never seen it

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Jun 26 2014 11:27 AM

There is no number available. In multiplayer games, it's a button with a checkmark in it next to the name, green, yellow, red (orange) for different "classes" of completion rate.

AFAIK it's the completion %% of the last 100 MP games. "Complete" means, you arrived at the main game menu or the next game. Any quitting of either participant causing the game to stop, any abortion due to disconnects is an "Incomplete".

Edit:

After a few essays, I'm confused. There are no buttons visible in Match Play, but in Alternate Shot. Shouldn't it be vice versa? Have conditions changed that much?

• oghackdaddy
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 27 2014 7:59 AM

Per WGT my orange mark is from playing unlimited tournaments and open qualifiers. When you are trying to qual. there is no point trying to finish a 9 hole round after a triple. Bail out and statrt over.  Play 8-10 tourn. rounds for every multiplayer. No way to have a green button even with never quitting a multi-player.

RSS