Forums

Help › Forums

Space Bar not working in Chat Box

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 22 2016 8:28 PM (61 replies)
  • Logseman
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 7 2013 3:54 PM

Now, I don't want to sound impatient, but it's going to be three months since this official acknowledgement, and the issue is unresolved.

• TripleHAnDHBK
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jul 11 2013 9:46 PM

eerr...i don't know i'am new to world golf tour

• SteveKellesteros
    21 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2013 1:11 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:
    We have been made aware  of the problem using the space bar in the Chat Box using Google Chrome.

Glad to know this is a larger issue than just me, but it would be nice to get it resolved. As a newbie, I took a one stroke penalty last night while trying to type "getinthejar." 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Aug 21 2013 10:00 PM

Changing to Maxthon or Comodo is the best way to cure this, it will take about a minute and you'll probably get a smoother meter too.

• Rockitch
    1,022 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 5:30 AM

SteveKellesteros:
    I took a one stroke penalty last night while trying to type "getinthejar." 

Wonder what the problem was then, as "getinthejar." doesn't contain any spaces...

/Smartmode off

:)

R.

• Jade1973
    34 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 6:03 AM

Yep the fish is correct Camodo is much smoother and plays the game better. I have used both Chrome and Camodo...and by a mile Camodo is better. The slow meter balls are actually slow with this browser and the meter will stop when you click on it...most of all there is not an issue with the chatbox.

• SteveKellesteros
    21 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 7:09 AM

Thanks for your feedback - it's been pretty gummed-up recently. I will give it a go. As they say, "neverup,neverin." ;-)

• SteveKellesteros
    21 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2013 8:29 AM

"youdaman" for catching that! But I think I sorted out my spacebar complex thanks to the feedback from the gallery. Great community - let's tee it up and "turnthebigdogloose."

;-)

SKellesteros

• sclipper
    31 Posts
    Tue, Sep 10 2013 11:05 AM

Cheers for the suggestion, will give 'Camodo' a crack.

RSS