Forums

Help › Forums

Space Bar not working in Chat Box

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 22 2016 8:28 PM (61 replies)
  • WGTBOBBYSWORLD
    162 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 10:48 PM

We have been made aware  of the problem using the space bar in the Chat Box using Google Chrome. This is indeed an issue and not a problem with your browser. We are working diligently to resolve this matter and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Until we resolve this matter, we suggest that you either use a different browser or use the underscore character as a space. Again, thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 11:25 PM

Did you know that there's a problem with the space bar? ;-)

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 1:32 AM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:
    or use the underscore character as a space.

Much easier to use a period.

. period.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 3:49 AM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

We have been made aware  of the problem using the space bar in the Chat Box using Google Chrome. This is indeed an issue and not a problem with your browser. We are working diligently to resolve this matter and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Until we resolve this matter, we suggest that you either use a different browser or use the underscore character as a space. Again, thank you for your understanding and patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Not to come across as somewhat of a "doubting Thomas", but, I can't help drawing comparisions between this issue, and the IE typing glitch which was reported on 07/12/2012 and has yet to be resolved in the nine months since. The miracle of birth can be completed in this time, perhaps you should enlist the help of a higher power and ask for a two for one special.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 5:45 AM

drmoose:
    The miracle of birth can be completed in this time, perhaps you should enlist the help of a higher power and ask for a two for one special.

LMAO!!  You been moosed, WGT.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 8:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ&feature=player_detailpage

Thanx, YJ, I'll be here all week ( and then some ), and so will the problem, lol.

Doc :)

• lbcgolf
    314 Posts
    Thu, Apr 18 2013 2:19 PM

.....anddon'tforgettotipyourwaitress!

I'm one of the few better players who love to play on chrome.

Fix the dang problem wgt!  Use underscore... what a laugh.  I gotta hit <shift> <-> just to mimic a space?  Ever tried it in a chat box in the middle of a game while trying to answer your partner's question, but it's your shot and the clock is running?

FIX EEEEEEEEEET PLEASE! Thank you.

• bbalder
    7 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:23 AM

WGT must know that the Chrome browser is used by the majority of people now, unlike IE. Especially gamers and those who play this game. I am a payer, play this game almost every day and have been a member since 2008, so I expect it to be at the top of the list and fixed quickly. I can't play with other browsers. I appreciate it. Thanks.

• SUNDEEP1008
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 7:04 PM

Dear  Sir , 

I request you to solve the space problem as early as possible as I can't use another browser. The reason is that I don't like other browsers or you may say that I like CHROME.

PLEASE FIX IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

धन्यवाद (Thank You)

• jpinsticks
    3 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2013 9:48 PM

WGTBOBBYSWORLD:

It seems that the problem exists in the chat box and in the description of saved replays, which both have small areas to type in (not sure if that has anything to do with it, though).

Most poker sites have a chat window attached or semi-attached to the poker table window.  Maybe the coders can contact their coders, offer them a "free" round at Merion for some help.  LOL

I'm-getting-by-with-a-workaround, but it would be nice to get a fix.

RSS