Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • jonnnylieb
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2015 2:12 PM

You nailed it, YankeeJim!

You said what most are thinking, but were afraid to say!

• jonnnylieb
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2015 2:15 PM

I wonder if she watches herself in the mirror while she's playing? LMAO!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 11:42 AM

SweetiePie:

Put that posted score where your mouth is...HERE.  ~ SP ~

Olympic f9 23

Finally, I am qualified to comment on this subject. Now I'll just have to think of something interesting to say.... ;-)  

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 1:51 PM

fmagnets:

SweetiePie:

Put that posted score where your mouth is...HERE.  ~ SP ~

Olympic f9 23

Finally, I am qualified to comment on this subject. Now I'll just have to think of something interesting to say.... ;-)  

LOL

You looking for trouble m8?...I guess the Great Jessica will intermediately hit 22 at Oly from the tips. Tips i said?....my mistake, the Great Jessica does not know there are black tees in WGT ; ))

Eric

Great round btw ; ))

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 3:50 PM

ct690911:

YankeeJim:

SweetiePie:
    it gave to me a fun, interesting reason to extend my player life in an attempt to match the Great Jessica.

Are you serious?? The great Jessica?? More like the great farce, the 2 of you. You should be ashamed to call yourselves TLs, let alone Champions. Major joke.

"A rose by any other name...." , Sweetie Pie, I assure you that I am neither "jealous", nor "envious" of lower scores achieved by gaming the system...I am, however, saddened that strong players (and supposed role models to younger players) willfully undermine the integrity of the game for personal gain...

Sorry SP, but what you and Jessica and others have done is not a "sport", any more than sand-bagging is a sport. It's cheating.

You have to love Jim the Yank. I do. He is, for me, an easy mark. From time to time, I toss out a morsel of bait knowing he will gobble it up. Gobble it so quickly that he never bothers with reading or comprehension of it, but instead runs to his keyboard to hack out another tid-bit to showcase this shortcoming. With the better morsels he will even broadcast his soul by using bold print. With this blurb he clearly indentifies himself with the examples used in my original post. I'm not sure which; the former or latter.

As for ct69091.....another beaut...personal gain ? personal gain ?  Please, tell me more. Enlighten me. gain ?                                                                                                          Cheating ?  Do you have any idea how much work and time it took Jessica and I to design, implement and introduce the "red tee" program ?

Best for last....Bravo Mags !!! Great play.....and you read, comprehended, and delivered the goods ;-}}         

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 4:22 PM

SweetiePie:
    With the better morsels he will even broadcast his soul by using bold print.

Wasn't my accent, get it right. The rest is just a feeble response to me mocking your charade.  :-)

• aichapman
    1,347 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 4:38 PM

Hi all.

The word "cheat" being used when it comes to RED WHITE or whatever Tees is a bit harsh I think.

Ripping newer players out of credits, manipulating handicaps, quitting when your matchplay etc when you can't win and blaming WGT ( sometimes its legit ) qualifying others for Big purse tournaments etc etc etc would be a fairer use of the word.

Just my opinion as I think if Red Tee games are fun for some, then great news for them and I'm happy playing from the back. So please give those who like the format a break.

Cheers from Alan

PS My handicap is probably 1 or 2 strokes better than my average game skill level and it will rarely go down as I also play some uneven lie tournies and make frequent mistakes and errors of judgement. But all in all it is close to the mark as I don't play from the front. My choice. Adios

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 6:56 AM

SweetiePie:

ct690911:

YankeeJim:

SweetiePie:
    it gave to me a fun, interesting reason to extend my player life in an attempt to match the Great Jessica.

Are you serious?? The great Jessica?? More like the great farce, the 2 of you. You should be ashamed to call yourselves TLs, let alone Champions. Major joke.

"A rose by any other name...." , Sweetie Pie, I assure you that I am neither "jealous", nor "envious" of lower scores achieved by gaming the system...I am, however, saddened that strong players (and supposed role models to younger players) willfully undermine the integrity of the game for personal gain...

Sorry SP, but what you and Jessica and others have done is not a "sport", any more than sand-bagging is a sport. It's cheating.

You have to love Jim the Yank. I do. He is, for me, an easy mark. From time to time, I toss out a morsel of bait knowing he will gobble it up. Gobble it so quickly that he never bothers with reading or comprehension of it, but instead runs to his keyboard to hack out another tid-bit to showcase this shortcoming. With the better morsels he will even broadcast his soul by using bold print. With this blurb he clearly indentifies himself with the examples used in my original post. I'm not sure which; the former or latter.

As for ct69091.....another beaut...personal gain ? personal gain ?  Please, tell me more. Enlighten me. gain ?                                                                                                          Cheating ?  Do you have any idea how much work and time it took Jessica and I to design, implement and introduce the "red tee" program ?

Best for last....Bravo Mags !!! Great play.....and you read, comprehended, and delivered the goods ;-}}         

Lilly, after seeing mags awesome 23 at Olympic playing from legend tees.....can you imagine what mags would do playing from red tees in ANY WGT course?, he or ANY of the top players would certainly score a 20 or even a 19 and I am afraid you would probably still insist Jessica's red tees show off is worth it.

What is it that took the two of you "lots of time to design, implement and introduce the "red tee" program? what program?, you joking I guess...sry but that is more annoying to hear than anything else.

Jessica's, your & even my average is nothing else but a plain show off. We are good players but not better than any average TL in the community.....lets put that clear.

Jessica, you, me or any above legend player using (or misusing) the red tees should NOT be accused of cheating, it is certainly not cheating, but indeed we hit the red tees in order to keep a low average...a fake low average.

The day I see Jessica, you, any TL under 51 avg and even myself hitting a 24, not to say an amazing 23 at Oly from the black ones, we should come here & post it...then people would have some respect for you/our achievement.

Eric

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2015 7:43 AM

Well said, Eric. 

• jonnnylieb
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 24 2015 9:23 PM

Well done, Mags!

RSS