Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 12:45 PM

tonyb2004:
    Where does it say how many ranked rounds as Legend? All I can see is total rounds.

It says in the history until 200 rounds (including Blitz, CTTH and Par3/5). Then, you must know by yourself.

Easiest estimation is to note the total ranked rounds in the stats when becoming Legend.

OTOH, it doesn't matter much. You will note it when it comes. Play for fun, not for the records!

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 2:58 PM

"OTOH, it doesn't matter much. You will note it when it comes. Play for fun, not for the records!"

...this ties in well with my earlier post....I fully agree !

ct

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 6:53 PM

pdb1:

SweetiePie LOLServer:
    ANYONE can do that...& by doing so she isolate herself, as mentioned before. I ask again, where is the glory?

This is not surprising and likely the common result of this practice . Even if it isn't common practice , Where is the glory of an isolated red tee round just for the sake of a low recorded score . Is it a real score ? This is the chance taken by some who it doesn't matter to . If it is within the guidelines and rules then who can dispute ? WGT cannot . But we know better . And we are nothing .

You attributed the quoted statement to the wrong person.  LOLServer said it not my friend SweetiePie.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 7:42 PM

SweetiePie:
    it gave to me a fun, interesting reason to extend my player life in an attempt to match the Great Jessica.

Are you serious?? The great Jessica?? More like the great farce, the 2 of you. You should be ashamed to call yourselves TLs, let alone Champions. Major joke.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:50 PM

YankeeJim:

SweetiePie:
    it gave to me a fun, interesting reason to extend my player life in an attempt to match the Great Jessica.

Are you serious?? The great Jessica?? More like the great farce, the 2 of you. You should be ashamed to call yourselves TLs, let alone Champions. Major joke.

"A rose by any other name...." , Sweetie Pie, I assure you that I am neither "jealous", nor "envious" of lower scores achieved by gaming the system...I am, however, saddened that strong players (and supposed role models to younger players) willfully undermine the integrity of the game for personal gain...

Sorry SP, but what you and Jessica and others have done is not a "sport", any more than sand-bagging is a sport. It's cheating.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 12:23 AM

LOLserver:

I feel kind of sorry for Jessica, just checked her profile....  besides spending so much money as TL playing Merion back 9 from red tees, she created her own CC, she is the only member and indeed she never plays together with anyone!!! ouch : ((( ...,,,ostias tia : )))

......total isolation.

Eric

• chibulski
    395 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 9:21 AM

@ alosso

Vielen Dank für den Noob! Ich bin wahrlich kein Anfänger und Neuling.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sun, Sep 6 2015 12:27 PM

Wir kennen uns doch besser!

I meant a Champion noob - I know that you are the first German Champion.

RSS