Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average

Fri, Sep 25 2015 11:02 PM (373 replies)
  • Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 12:28 AM

Hi

My main reason to make the list was, that I am tired of seing these red tees players in front!!

yes, I know, who care. But again just pure fun :-)

Peter

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 12:28 AM

You're definitely top 10 at least too Peter.

Not sure that I would have included Dr.Cadavi-cheat though.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 12:42 AM

Hi Wayne

thanks man :-)

yes, I was not sure about DrShelby. But he really make some damm nice scores!!

take care

Peter

• PETERGEORGE1
    572 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 2:12 AM

Hey Agassi - you missed me out!     lmao

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 8:19 AM

Thank you Columbus for your effort on this thread. It is a list that everyone here aspires to be a part of. Of course it is an arbitrary list that identifies those who have all the time of the day, everyday, to obtain those amazing (100+) levels of time playing, and those who play very well and have interest in seeing how low an average can go.

As far as I know, Homero Blancas has the lowest 18 hole record in golf...a 55 in Longview Texas, I think. Jack Nicklaus is claimed to be "The Greatest of All Time" by virtue of his 18 Majors, and yet anyone sensible knows that the golf Tiger played in 2000 is the best play in the history of the world.

People with long tenure at WGT know that Tibbets is the best ever. Don't take my word for it, just look at all of his stats and produce a better set in print so as to straighten me out...while you are at it, look at Lee ( AvatarLee), Calvin (nivlac - wgtniv), Jakestanfill, or Terry (ncviz), all retired, so not on the above list.

I am a 'fossil' here. I have played every game, and played every course here from the tips, heavy wind, champ greens and gone under 60 on all, I think. There is little left here to excite me and keep me playing. If the fun leaves, I leave. The Columbus Storm list is keeping me playing, I want to see how low I can go with my average. It is holding my interest and I find it fun.

If "red tee" lovers are a stone in your shoe, buy a CC, reach level 3, and set your own pleasures and join the party...just remember that only the 23's, 24's & 25's will help.

Thanks again CS,

Lily

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 9:22 AM

Only those deluded would  keep referring to this as an average - collection of best posted scores would be better.

• Jessica84
    53 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 9:32 AM

Thanks again CS. Happy 2015 to all :))

Jessica.-

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 9:47 AM

sue333318:

Only those deluded would  keep referring to this as an average - collection of best posted scores would be better.

I don't know who "those" are, but the author of this thread has chosen to name it : Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 10:24 AM

SweetiePie:
    I don't know who "those" are, but the author of this thread has chosen to name it : Tour Legends listed by WGT Scoring Average .

Don't be getting carried away with that average of yours, it's as real as a 3 dollar bill. Sue has a point and you, as a golf purist, should know better. Just sayin'.

• sue333318
    631 Posts
    Wed, Jan 7 2015 11:05 AM

SweetiePie:

I think you know exactly what I mean - in your case it is an average of the scores that you have chosen to post.  In mine and everybody else who has reached saturation it is merely a collection of the best 500 scores we have chosen to post.

I congratulate Jessica who is top of the list, to have posted that amount of 24/25/26 really is phenominal.

I hope the quest continues to amuse you Lily.

Best regards Sue

RSS