Tue, Jul 13 2010 12:43 PM (25 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 7:33 AM

Jim you got ninja'd big time. lol!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 7:37 AM

LOL-Sheesh, by 3 minutes. Probably because I edited it to tell him about what you didn't-the greens. :-P

p.s., Your boys are looking good, too, Rich. Gotta get Cincy under control.

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 7:39 AM

RC i can safely say that there is a definate difference when you hit master and it will probly be a few months b4 you can safely call your self 1 lol..I found game very easy to start and posted all my scores but still was thrown into master in less then 3 weeks :).My average spiked from 64 to 70 overnite lol! I went ahead and just purchased the whole master set of clubs(I figured i would need to get adjusted to faster meters on all clubs asap to run with the big boys and girls)After a few weeks of frustration 4 new mouses(after smashing them in fits of rage)all those poor little mice :(..Now just a few months later im holding my average at 62 63 and am finaly calling my self master.So my advice is dont bail cause game suddenly gets realy hard .stick with it and in no time ur average wqill come back down :)..Hope this helps

Pardog06

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 7:49 AM

YankeeJim:
    Your boys are looking good, too, Rich. Gotta get Cincy under control.

Right. Just one game back going into the All-Star break. I'm satisfied, and I'm sure the Cardinals are too.

Didn't mean to derail the thread.  : )

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:12 AM

ah what? real masters with no ranked bethpage rounds, ever. no recorded scores in either qualifier hhhmmm. just sayin, playing sta. & kiawah island exclusively is great if you want the lowest ave. i guess. continued success to all, good luck RC it's a whole new ball game now. JB

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:45 AM

Y'know what? I play how I want, you play how you want. And to think I get accosted for whining.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 9:49 AM

was not talkin bout you RC, sorry if you thought i was. read the other posts and ck. out a profile or two pretty clear. JB

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 10:18 AM

wizbang360:
    sry     all I went by are his own words,    if he mispoke  ( or  typed )   then.......

but   what should be needless to say,  scores can be manipulated  and  you have  no idea what rounds were counted and what were not. Neither do I     it is just the walks ,  talks, acts    duck  thing.

You have, as they say, picked up the wrong end of the stick, Wizz.

It seems that everyone else understood what the OP meant, except you.  As a matter of fact, there is a grand explanation of this intent posted by Birdwell

Take a moment and read it again.  Then we can all wait for your apology to RChapman.

@RC... congrats and welcome to all the frustration you'll ever want... lol.

• RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 3:09 PM

Thanks bud...  don't really need an apology, but it would be nice. We're all big boys and girls, and we reap what we sow. I'm just gonna keep doing my thing and just enjoy this great game like I have been.

Hit me up for a round sometime.

Snaike:

wizbang360:
    sry     all I went by are his own words,    if he mispoke  ( or  typed )   then.......

but   what should be needless to say,  scores can be manipulated  and  you have  no idea what rounds were counted and what were not. Neither do I     it is just the walks ,  talks, acts    duck  thing.

You have, as they say, picked up the wrong end of the stick, Wizz.

It seems that everyone else understood what the OP meant, except you.  As a matter of fact, there is a grand explanation of this intent posted by Birdwell

Take a moment and read it again.  Then we can all wait for your apology to RChapman.

@RC... congrats and welcome to all the frustration you'll ever want... lol.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 3:16 PM

well  I guess it is a perception thing.  When someone says oops,  for me,  it is saying they made a mistake. When they follow it up with "I did'nt notice how close I was to master"  all that says to me is  oops  I counted one too many good scores and  made master.  What is it saying to you?

and  considering all the stabs at me are from  good buddies of  the op ,  all that means  is you all have a different perception  of his comments then I do.    like  brittney said,    oops  I did it again ,  messed  with  one of the favs  and  of course  I am  wrong.

RSS