Forums

Help › Forums

Crédit + 3 free vapor balls

Thu, Jul 22 2010 10:43 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 6:05 AM

Today 2010-07-10, I buy today 25$ = 2500 crédits.

For gift, I don't receve any vapor balls at all. WGT make joke ?? Not soo fair at all !!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 10:46 AM

Mia-It usually starts at noon PST. You may have been too early but WGT will work with you. Send them a note at       members@worldgolftour.com. 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 11:21 AM

YankeeJim:
    You may have been too early but WGT will work with you.

I agree. When I logged on this morning, I got the message box saying they where having a credit sale. Not to worry Mia.  : )

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:30 PM

If past performance is any indication, you will probably get the balls after the promotion ends.

Either way, sending a note to members@ would be a good idea.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:42 PM

It'd be a good idea if the powers that be included GMT as well. PST is recognized nowhere but in California.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 1:10 PM

Hi miaouu,

Please allow 48 hours for the balls to be delivered to your account.  These promotions are all verified manually after the promotion has completed, so your balls should be delivered to you on Monday.  Thank you for your business.

If, for some reason, you do not receive your balls by the end of the day on Monday please send an email to members@worldgolftour.com and they will get that sorted out for you ASAP.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:17 PM

piztaker:
    PST is recognized nowhere but in California.
    Pretty narrow minded there, Piz....

PST is recognized in:

• California
    • Idaho - western counties
      Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Clearwater, Kootenai, Latah, Lewis, Nez Perce, Shoshone and north part of Idaho
    • Nevada
    • Oregon - except most of Malheur county
    • Washington

Also internationally, PST is recognized in:

• British Columbia - except for these eastern communities
      Cranbrook, Golden, Invermere which is in the MST/MDT zone
    • Yukon
    • Baja California Norte

So, according to some bloke flying the Jamaican flag, everyone on this list, except those in California, do not count.

Nice.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:36 PM

piztaker:
    It'd be a good idea if the powers that be included GMT as well. PST is recognized nowhere but in California.

During daylight savings (which is not observed in Jamaica) Pacific time is 4 hours behind your regular time.  If it's noon for you, it's 8:00AM on the west coast.

After daylight savings is over (first Sunday of November) Pacific time is 3 hours behind your regular time.

Hope that helps.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 4:01 PM

Not to mention, the population of the Pacific Time Zone is 53 million.

(I've got to admit, living on the West Coast, I like that WGT's time is the same as mine.  I've paid my dues over the years in trying to determine sporting event start times based on the silly and arbitrary time zone in which NY resides... no offense YankeeJim or NeilDiamond)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 10:04 PM

The whole world's time is based on Greenwich. The whole world except WGT it seems.

• PAGES
RSS