Help › Forums

Crédit + 3 free vapor balls

Thu, Jul 22 2010 10:43 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 2:05 AM

piztaker:

The whole world's time is based on Greenwich. The whole world except WGT it seems.

That's fine... but it's not recognized here in the US.  I would wager that not 2% of the population of the US even know what GMT stands for, let alone the conversion to their local time zone.

(Just in case, and for those who don't know, it's Greenwich Mean Time.  And the only reason that it's important is that someone had to set the train schedules in London so many years ago so they used the time from some observatory... )

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 3:18 AM

This is the WORLD wide web. I only made this suggestion because each time one of these offers comes up, somebody buys at the wrong time. No offence but I love the way residents of the USA think they are the most important people on the planet.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 11 2010 1:58 PM

Offense accepted.  A US company, with the majority of it's profits coming from the US, does not have to bow down and genuflect to the third world.  Sorry.

BTW, speaking of which, what happened to your Jamaica flag?  False information to WGT is grounds for account deletion.

• Miaouu
    109 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2010 5:38 PM

Thanks WGT, I have my balls now, He He !!

• rngrck
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:33 PM

No one told me these vapor balls wear out. All of sudden after a week or so, there gone my equipment. What gives??

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:38 PM

Wondering if the vapor goes first or the ball goes first???

Other than the Starter balls, all the balls wear out.  Check the little meter on the lower right side of your screen for the wear & tear status.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 3:58 PM

rngrck:
    No one told me these vapor balls wear out. All of sudden after a week or so, there gone my equipment. What gives??
    Rngrck, all purchased balls will wear out.  So you can buy more.

They all come with a neat little "hit meter" so you can tell when you're about to lose one.  When they are taken, you will get a note in  your game... "Ball taken out of play".

The 'hit meter' looks like this:

• SkeeterZ71
    171 Posts
    Thu, Jul 22 2010 10:43 PM

piztaker:

The whole world's time is based on Greenwich. The whole world except WGT it seems.

And Florida which recognizes PST as behind 2 to 3 hours depending on location:)

• PAGES
RSS