Forums

Help › Forums

who has made the longest drive since WGT ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 17 2009 4:22 PM (92 replies)
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2009 5:54 PM

Are you saying that girls don't have girlfriends? and FYI, when I went back to dude, all my friends were in an uproar for me to change back!

I think some of them prefer to look at girls butt, instead of guys butt!'

I dunno about you though...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2009 3:30 AM

I'd hate to butt in your transgender indulgencies.  

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 5:24 PM

i have a 338 yd drive

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 9:21 PM

Same as Iconian, your drive doesn't count because it landed in the rough.  

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 9:28 PM

in the rough! Didn't count but have the replay. Next time it will be in the fairway!

Faterson just wished he hit one that far!! LOL :) Icon, I think he is jealous of your butt!!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 10:22 PM

I'm jealous of the discriminatory Master-only driver, no buts about it.  

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2009 10:45 PM

kevinmosley:

i  just hit 329 yards wind 10 mph hole 6 at Bethpage black

What's to be jealous of, Faterson?... here is KeveinMosely's drive... with out the new driver.

It can be done.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 4:16 AM

It's black-on-grey right above your post, Snaike. The Master-only driver merits some jealousy. I'm not talking about record drives; I'm talking about getting 20 yards' advantage, on average, upon every tee shot hit. And if there are tournaments played from the same tees by everyone, such as this and this, the situation really isn't tenable.

WGT can resolve this easily, though. Introduce another driver capable of hitting about 270 yards on average, and make it available for all tiers (or Pro+ at least). Make that new driver's forgiveness low, perhaps, so as not to make hitting long drives too easy.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 10:47 AM

If you are jealous then perhaps you ought to play a bit more and post here less. Perhaps then you could reach that tier and get the new toys.

:)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 16 2009 11:43 AM

Faterson:
     The Master-only driver merits some jealousy. I'm not talking about record drives; I'm talking about getting 20 yards' advantage, on average, upon every tee shot hit.
    I disagree completely.. yes, there is an advantage to the Master-only Driver...  But there is a disadvantage, too... you have to COMPETE from the Master Tees.  (Notice i said COMPETE, not including the all-you-eat-birdie fest at this months Ladies International).

And yes, Faterson.. Iconian is right.  A bit more golf practice on your part might change your outlook.  If you spent half the time working on your putting stroke as you do whining about the people who quit MP rounds with you, you would be Master by now.

RSS