Forums

Help › Forums

who has made the longest drive since WGT ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 17 2009 4:22 PM (92 replies)
  • iconian
    599 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 3:59 PM

Faterson, my friend, anytime you would like to dry hump my avatar's leg, send me a message and I shall make her available. If you tip me a $20, I'll EVEN remove her panties!

In all seriousness, I never hidden the fact that I am a guy. I used a male avatar for 6+ month and the old timers know this. I just enjoy more looking at girls butt when I play instead of a male ass.

I remember when I was playing with nivlac and AlexWGT and she asked why would I do this. When I told her why, she said, "that makes sense". It makes sense to me also and when I feel like playing public game, I do get a laugh when some people tell me like "nice legs", or "you play too good for a girl", "wanna cyber", etc...

If you think that this is some homosexual tendency (not that there is anything wrong with it) or even perhaps Freudean side, I hate to dissapoint you, for I never ANALyzed as much as you have, apparantly. Those comments were merely a joke on my part, since everyone who plays with me, knows that's how I roll.

Now, in the words of NCviz, "KISS IT"

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 4:03 PM

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 17 2009 4:22 PM

Faterson:

Politically correct & polite use of neutral pronouns = "denigrating"?  

When singled out to one specific person? 

Yes.

Another strawman bites the dust.

RSS