Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • OklaSunRise
    80 Posts
    Wed, Oct 22 2014 2:04 PM

Have not seen a commint about the lack of camera views. I feel like airial views are a waist of time, so far away. The other being not able to see actual contours of green until after shot is made, and then a magical camera view shows up that was not an option before shot. My view of camera option choices is on the poor side. Before making shot you should be able to use the after shot camera as well.  Have better camera options.

• adamsaid
    116 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 8:03 AM

please put a camera on the back f #7 best of famous front 9   par 5 it would help all wgt players tyvm

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 8:40 AM

OklaSunRise:
    The other being not able to see actual contours of green until after shot is made,

Switch to pitch or flop shot and switch to a different camera angle.  When you drag your aim arrow around, you'll see the grid.  

Just remember to switch your shot type back before taking your shot. :)

• DAputts
    1,786 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 9:45 AM

I looked at the  wish list and saw requests for more wedges but how bout sand wedges.  Totally different bounce angles.  or add a explosion shot to the full, chip, pitch and flop shots. Hate watching the ball 5 yds past on a 6 yds shot....I know don't go in the sand...need something that stops em...Fun game..thanks for the hard work... 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 10:53 AM

[quote user="OklaSunRise"]

Have not seen a commint about the lack of camera views. I feel like airial views are a waist of time, so far away. The other being not able to see actual contours of green until after shot is made, and then a magical camera view shows up that was not an option before shot. My view of camera option choices is on the poor side. Before making shot you should be able to use the after shot camera as well.  Have better camera options.[/quote]

I usually feel any camera view we can get, the better. Kiawah is the perfect example. I use the overhead with the grid to check the green for my approach.

• shovlovin
    2,112 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:11 PM

how about sorting out skins, more credits lost, getting booed, ive recommended to my members not to play

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 8:01 PM

WGTadmin2:
    Honestly we have not really commented on this thread because it is a bit hard to tease out the feature requests

I would have assumed this thread was monitored daily by someone at WGT. Not necessarily replied to or commented on other than a quick post to remind us this thread is being monitored.

More often than this last post above which is 11th of August, as being the last WGT reply.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 8:05 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing a link in the NEW MEMBER alert listed in the CClub pages for the word 'joined'.

XXmemberxx joined the club Aussie Aussie Aussie. 

This could then provide a very handy list, in a very handy place. 

• RogerJohnson475
    38 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 10:01 PM

I like Don's idea. Could definitely use some side views when putting to see uphill/downhill slopes.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Sun, Nov 2 2014 1:35 AM

SHRUDE:
    I wouldn't mind seeing a link in the NEW MEMBER alert listed in the CClub pages for the word 'joined'.

XXmemberxx joined the club Aussie Aussie Aussie. 

This could then provide a very handy list, in a very handy place. 

Owner's workaround: The list of email notices of members joining and leaving.

(No notice given when members are deleted though)

RSS