Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 10:17 AM

I would like to add a note that I just tried to play a CC Tournament and every shot  was wrong. The breaks were never enough and passed by the hole. even after i restarted the game 5 times, it was the same thing. Now you tell me WGT doesn't mess up players games then why would the responses be the same as not right. First tee 184 yrds4-6 wind right to left. I hit 180 on the ding and the ball went way left and short into the rough before the green. It was 40-50% lie so I punched it adding 5 yrds and the ball landed and rolled 20 yrds past the hole.Bogey, restart  same wind same shot 180 on the ding , the ball hit the green this time and rolled off the back side for a total yrds of 207. now please tell me if that's not messing up my game> this company is a bunch of bold face liars and soon they will be held accountable for what they are doing. This game used to be fun but now it is a farce of wrong responses due to the programmer being told to set it to alter shots. And we know that it can be assigned to an account so that  when they come online it will start to act up. Maybe your meter speeds up or you just miss the ding by a hair but the ball goes way extreme right or left. The breaks on greens are either exaggerated or  not the right speed. It is a game of take a guess and hope it's right. Now some people don't even know what a VEM is because they have spent a lot of money on the game and WGT leaves them alone. But VEM stands for Virtual ETHERNET Module. we all have an Ethernet connection to the game and that's how WGT can load on your computer. One of the stupidest questions members asked me was " do you have an Ethernet cable plugged into your computer. Oh no, I have a special way to get on the net, now  really how stupid do you think we are. We wouldn't be able to go anywhere on the internet without an Ethernet cable plugged into out computers. See it's all lies and it's not going to get better until this company goes away and some one else take over.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 10:26 AM

Reassuring to see some some constants in the game pipes.

fancygirl4u:
    do you have an Ethernet cable plugged into your computer. Oh no, I have a special way to get on the net, now  really how stupid do you think we are. We wouldn't be able to go anywhere on the internet without an Ethernet cable plugged into out computers.

Psst..Just between you and me I hear they are working on something called wifi no less.  Codename I hear for, "Virtual Wifi Module".  Next thing and designed to really stuff every shot up as the cable is missing some.

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 5:35 PM

Jimbog1964:
    Psst..Just between you and me I hear they are working on something called wifi no less.  Codename I hear for, "Virtual Wifi Module".

Dude, pah-leez. We will never be able to get on the Ethernet without a cable.

You better quit reading those Sci-Fi magazines. Next thing you'll be telling us is, they're going to make a portable phone that you can carry around with you....pfft.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2014 6:22 PM

Oh No! Now were going to start hearing about the VWM and how it`s a conspiracy.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2014 3:19 AM

Paul, mine works well too.

I played a CTTH on pinehurst #2 a couple days ago set with Championship greens and moderate winds. I had a 56 after 8, and on the 9th, I aimed center of the green and wanted to come about 3 or 4 yds short. I hit the shot, and it sailed over the green, and I`m like wow.

Simply put, I messed up! Not the game, or the VEM, goblins, Gnomes or anything else, I screwed up. 

Oh WELL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Nov 26 2014 6:38 AM

Lol, It was a CTTH on Pinehurst #2 w/ Champ. greens. The leader had a 79 and another Legend had a 90. 

RSS