Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Feature Requests - Proposal for WGTIcon and WGT

Sun, Apr 19 2020 7:21 PM (623 replies)
  • quelani
    219 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 6:14 PM

ShadyShank:
    If I'm not doing a very good job explaining my point, I apologize, but please bear with me on this last attempt. Here's the example. I have the exact same yardage, wind speed & direction, & same elevation in feet but on two different courses. On both shots I hit a full 8 iron and ding both. On one course, the ball lands nicely 2 feet from the cup, but the other shot, which has all the same variables, flies the green and lands 30 yards past it in deep brush. Could be me just not understanding that 30 feet up elevation on one course equals 0 feet on another.

That sounds to me like any ordinary day on a par 3. Put simply...par 3 tee shots are just another form of lottery.. ( and that is only since WGT brought in the HIO challenge ).

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Mon, Aug 18 2014 9:14 PM

pdb1:

what is caddie pal ?

One button for turning auto Caddie ON/Off, and One button to toggle either the Shot Pal or Putter Pal ON/Off.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 8:40 AM

pdb1:

Lol excuse my ignorance I just haven't heard of auto caddie .

PTrenter:

If the auto caddie was off, you would have to select your correct club before the shot.

With the current auto caddie, you should confirm the club is correct before taking the shot.

Not really any difference in the actions here, just get in the habit of confirming you have the right club before swinging.

Now you have ;-)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Aug 19 2014 3:18 PM

pdb1:

ZioMio:
    you would have to select your correct club before the shot.

Please learn to use quotes correctly. I did not say what you quoted me as saying, PTrenter did.

PTrenter:

If the auto caddie was off, you would have to select your correct club before the shot.

With the current auto caddie, you should confirm the club is correct before taking the shot.

Not really any difference in the actions here, just get in the habit of confirming you have the right club before swinging.

RSS